Only 14 stone to go to be normal!?!

Have you found a CDC or are you going to go with Louisa's? If you're not sure, you could always call 0800 161412 to find the nearest ones to you :)

Squashedfroggy, have you considered a cal counting diet. It is so much easier these days with all the info on packets etc.. It is a good way of still enjoying your favourite things but in a controlled way. I have been cal counting 7 weeks now and have lost 16lbs, it s not huge but its a big improvement and the thing is that I know I can go on doing it for as long as it takes. Let me know if I can help and I can show you some of my daily menus. I do write everything down and it does work. Just now I fancied something sweet, so I had a mini milk, just 30 cals but it did the trick! If I wasn't cal counting I would probably have had a choc biscuit or something and thought blow it. Cal counting has made me very focused about what I eat. Anyway, let me know if I can help. Good luck, Love

Squashedfroggy, have you considered a cal counting diet. It is so much easier these days with all the info on packets etc.. It is a good way of still enjoying your favourite things but in a controlled way. I have been cal counting 7 weeks now and have lost 16lbs, it s not huge but its a big improvement and the thing is that I know I can go on doing it for as long as it takes. Let me know if I can help and I can show you some of my daily menus. I do write everything down and it does work. Just now I fancied something sweet, so I had a mini milk, just 30 cals but it did the trick! If I wasn't cal counting I would probably have had a choc biscuit or something and thought blow it. Cal counting has made me very focused about what I eat. Anyway, let me know if I can help. Good luck, Love

I hadnt thought about cal counting - but it sounds like a good idea! Im a bit lazy though when it comes to food and calorie watching - I just eat whats there and assume what is low cal rather then checking :eek:

I am doing cd for now to see how I go... if I cant manage the no food thing I think I will def try cc... but I dont want to give up just yet! :D

Thanks Barb :):):)

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitten. How sad:(

As for the diet. If you go for the calorie counting option, then I highly recommend weightlossresource. It's excellent.

As for Cambridge, you may well find that no food is much easier than you think. It's when we introduce food things can get tough.

If you really can't face it, there are so many cambridge options with food, and if you do the lower calorie option, you will still be in ketosis which unlike Slimfast, will stop you feeling hungry.

Good luck with whatever way you chose though. It's finding the right one for ourselves isn't it.

Back