Step 1 Sole Source + only 1lb last week and 2 this week :(

Nickiep43

OK, so I had a fab 1st week 11lbs, then a dissapointing second week only 1 1b, but CDC advised step upto SS+ as was a bit constipated, even though was taking the fibre...
Now my consultant is on holiday this week so my normal Tuesday weigh in isn't happening so I've weighed at home and had a comparison to the consultants scales to work to so should be accurate and I've only lost 2 lbs...
I wish I could speak to her tonight, I don't know what to do for the best, stay on SS+ or go back to SS or step up again or what to do...I'm seriously thinking of giving up and going back to SW as I could at least eat on that diet, the loss was slow 1-2 lbs per week, but hey what do you know?!?! it's the same on Cambridge at the moment and all I seem to do is deprive myself ...I'm soooo low at the moment, and I did feel really well and good at the start, I can't understand it, I'm being really strict 100% and am drinking at least 3 - litres of water per day

Anybody any ideas to help please.....

Don't give up! And comparing scales never works. My scales vary to my CDC by 0-3lbs per week depending so you can never cross scale weigh!!

Have faith it does work honestly. Do you have your inches taken? The week I only lost 1lb I lost 8.5inxhes!!! Which then meant the number wasn't so important!!

Remember why you started this. Give it a chance commit to 6 weeks that's what I did and I won't be going back to sw. Xx

Hello, please don't give up. When I got weighed this week I'd only lost 2.5lb (for my 4th week), but I lost 5cm from my waist! Also without going into too much info it's that time of the month, which could be affecting weight measurements.
Please give it another week and see how you get on. Perhaps if you are having problems with going to the toilet this could also affect your weight loss??
Good luck
Sarah x

Hi Mizkirsty :wave_cry:

I do take my measurements aswell, so will do that tonight at around the same time as normal on a Tuesday, and hopefully will give myself the motivation I need to do the next 7 days and then I'll see how I get on at proper weigh in with CDC next Tuesday...
Thanks for your kind words of support - and you have done
amazing I hope I can say this one day, I suppose I need to look at the big picture its a stone in 3 weeks which is pretty good :)

A stone in 3 weeks is amazing - how many other diets could produce such success? Xx

Hi Sarah
:wave_cry:
Thanks for the encouragement...I just didn't know what to think, I haven't gone to the loo a lot, but am taking the fibre and have moved upto SS+ to get some veggies, my CDC is lovely and would have put my mind at rest, so thanks for the support, I will do the measurements tonight and hopefully see something good...I've been 100% so I know I'm doing well, I'll give it until next Tuesday when I see CDC, and hopefully will see the reward of a good loss...Maybe after such a brill first week then not so good since I've been expecting too much, but I see you started at around the same time and have lost 1st 3lbs which is AMAZING , I have lost a stone in 3 weeks which is better than I have ever ever managed on any diet before...so here we go on the next 7 days

Nickie

Hi Nickie, thank you, I'm rather proud of my loss, the first few weeks are defo the hardest though. You have done fantastic too though, a whole stone in 3 weeks!! That is a lot to loose. Just think about things that weigh a stone and remember that your body used to have to carry all that extra weight around every day, you are doing amazing hun! If you want to get your scales out and measure items until you get to a stone and you'll see hire great you are doing.
Have you written down your reasons for doing this diet? Sometimes when you are struggling its good to be reminded of what you want to achieve.
Have you set a time frame for your loss and what is your goal weight? I'm hoping for 9.5 stone, before my wedding in April, but ideally before then :)

Keep going, sometimes your body goes into a bit of a panic, but if you stick 100% to plan I promise you it will work - I bet you will have a cracking loss next week!

Back