Only 1lb si far - bit down in dumps

missfatpants

Well yes I did it - had a sneaky weigh on scales to find a 1lb loss - I am just at end of day 3 and have been 100% so there no way I going get any decent amount off in 4 days - I nearly half way through week 1. I don't think I in ketosis yet as breath fine. Started a bit of a dry mouth this aft but that about it. Maybe I a late starter.

X

Well yes I did it - had a sneaky weigh on scales to find a 1lb loss - I am just at end of day 3 and have been 100% so there no way I going get any decent amount off in 4 days - I nearly half way through week 1. I don't think I in ketosis yet as breath fine. Started a bit of a dry mouth this aft but that about it. Maybe I a late starter.

X
dont worry, id lost nothing in the first 3 days

Just keep going with it, first few days your body is trying to get used to it. With TFR 100% you will definitely lose a lot of weight, guaranteed youll lose plenty over next few days. Hard to be patient, I know all about it but you will lose. Get loads of water into you, it flushes you out, plus use fibreclear too. Youll do great, wait and see xx

Thanks candyloss. I have read lots of your posts to different people and you are really lovely and thoughtful to everyone. Always have words of encouragement - big hug. X

Please stay away from the scales missfatpants. Hopefully by Monday we will of lost a stone between us :)
Don't get disheartened, you're doing really well to stick to it. Not long now and it will drop off.

Does anyone have any tips for starting night shift?! I start tomorrow night but will be up all day tomorrow as well. I'm really scared cause u always need to eat to keep me alive on night shift.
Are we not allowed anymore than 4 litres of water a day?! I've already had 3 today and that's freaking me out even more that u won't have enough to drink tomorrow night.

I know u r right jenben - I'll just have to give the scales to oh and ask him hide them. your pic is nice of you and your baby? Cute x

Ooh yeah, i did put a picture of me and my baby on but i couldn't make it come up so i changed it to my fb one. She's just one of my skinny friends lol

That's the best motivation in the world - you are going to do it - you have the determination like I do. I think it getting easier - hunger pains noisy rather than feeling hungry. We on day four tomorrow yeah !!!!! It's funny though how many posts I have read with people just as committed as us and posting away for days and maybe few weeks - then they disappear - hope I not like that in a weeks time. X

I hope so too. My main fear is that i get bored of just the 3 shakes. I love food too much but a few months off of it is nothing compared to the bigger picture. I used to think that i couldn't stop drinking but managed quite easily whilst i was pregnant. It's all in the mind!!!

Come on girls stay strong this is the hardest time the first week. It is a great speedy weight loss programme and you will be so proud of yourselves if you stick at it. I wish you all the best of luck you can do it...x

Thanks slimlinebev - I will stay strong - I want be on here bugging you all for a long time yet! Thanks to you great people - x

Jenben - I love food too but love being slim hell of a lot more.

Come on day four!!!!

Just watching crime channel on sky and early night - they have really helped!

Good night all. X

best of luck AM.. keep going!! The worst if over for you.. keep on trucking.. you will loose weight by end of the week... look through everyones 1st week and the results speak from themselves...

I rang chemist today and they said i have to have dvd for 2 days before i can start on friday.. cant weight.. Lol... weight on brain... each day goes by im eating more and believe me you are missing NOTHING!! i feel really crap eating crap..:(

ROLL ON FRIIIIDAAAAYYYYYYY...
ROLL ON LIPOTRIMMMMMMMM.....

My friend done lighter life and said her consultant taught her that "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"!! She says it's soo true so let that be our motivation girls!! Keep going. Day 4 soon. Xxx

Hey missfatpants, my week 2 was like that, the scales didn't budge for 4 days and I was really pissed off lol! But at weigh in I lost 4lbs. I think it's just your water balance and stuff like that, it'll show up eventually! Good luck x

You'll be surprised! Your own weighing scales is probably not as accurate. Just hang in there until your first weighing scales! Bet you'll be smiling then :)

Back