only 2lbs this week =(

I just wanted to say well done on the 2lbs!

2lbs gone
2lbs closer to goal

Heheheheheheh kate re the fridge notes. What about a little note book with your mini goals and positive thoughts??????? LOL xxx

i might do that :D but just the ticker and the count down to the goal is a big help :) we have just finished dinner, sorry but i am gonna post what we ate so look away now if u like indian! matt had, chicken tikka massala, mushroom rice and a mushroom bahjee, and a bit of salad and i had........... chicken tikka and salad i went to asda for as i know the salad from the indian has onion and stuffs in it :D i know the amounts might have been a smigen off but im quite chuffed with that, i sat in the same room and saw him eat all that (which is my fav btw) and i didnt have ANY not even a spoonful..which he offered grr! and thanks lexie :) i feel better now and im not gonna feel bad for eating what i did, now its just decided ss or ss+ for the week, bf says he is ss+ing with the milk allowance but i like black coffee hmm thanks again guys for making me see sense xxxx

Back