Only a little to loose? anyone...

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
Hi all,

I only have 1.25st to loose and was wondering if there is anyone in a similar situation. The hardest thing I find is staying on track when on some days I feel fine, not so determined and days were I dread trying to find clothes that I want to wear????

Bren
X:wave_cry:

Hun, dont give up!;)

you can do it....its the last few pounds that are always the hardest:hug99:

i havent managed to shed my xmas weight yet...and its almost june!!!! it will be xmas again before you know it...and that will be another 10lbs lol:banghead:

keep on going....the end is near!!!:bliss:

Hi Bren

I know exactly how you feel. I have just over a stone to lose and because I feel okayish some days and I exercise and am generally fit and healthy I do struggle to keep to it. Then other days I wake up feeling like the hugest person in the world :eek:

I am calorie counting at the moment hoping for a lb a week loss however at the moment I am static. Have been considering dong CD for 3-4 weeks just to get it off but REALLY want to do it slowly, with food - just want to see some kind of a loss!!!!

How are you trying to lose weight?

Re doing the rapid weight loss part of a progam I did last year and lost 13 kilos, put about 7 or 8 back on.....I dont use the scales anymore but kept weight and body measurements so I roughly know I'm around the 73kilo, as of Monday.

After the rapid will do my refeeding and then follow maintenance, 3 wks. Aiming to be around anywhere from 64 - 67 and I'll be happy! 65 is when I feel great though.

Program is Dr Cohen's, it's blood test based very very sucessful. I gained because I got sick last year during the refeeding and had to go on steriods gained a couple of kg's then 4kg's following with that.

Feeling confident 8 weeks until my birthday and I plan to do this in 7wks. Ate a meal out this evening so I haven't even made it in the first week. But still.... I dont feel guilty as I only ate half of the meal and stopped when I was full!!

Overall would like to be 9st9lbs or 10st1lb?? I'm 5ft 7.

Brenda
XXX

yes omg im the same im a weight watchers gold member!!!! and i had a baby 6wks ago..3 weeks after shes was born i went back to get weighed to assess the damadge and ive got 27llbs to lose........but most ppl here are like very over weight...i weigh 11st10llbs but im normally between 9st 7 and 10st x

SOPHIE

Congrats on your new baby. How tall are you?

Also how often are you on the site? I would love to regularly be in touch with someone in a similar situation... Although everyone I still love all your advise and encouragement.

Bren
X

I had about 16 pounds to lose at the beginning of my diet. My BMI was the top end of healthy & want to bring it down to what I was 3 years ago. 7 pounds to go.

I can understand how you feel. Not having lots to lose often means weight loss is slower & it can make you feel down. Just keep with it.

Thanks Dramatic Star.

Also welcome! I thought I noticed that you very new to the forum. It's great you'll love it. I have just locked myself into a challenge of 100% commitment on my diet with a couple of other miniminer's. Hoping that I can do the 2 and possible 1 more. Started today and feeling confident.

Bren
X

sorry, just testing, newbie here

Hi AllyJ

Welcome and hello. You'll love this forum and I hope your excited about your new life beginning tomorrow! Best of luck and keep posting.

Bren
X

Hi Bren, thank you for the warm welcome.

Just trying to sort my signature out, yikes LOL.

Yep, starting Monday, went to the pharmacy today and got the DVD and little booklet and its all systems go monday 11.45am.

I am nervous at starting, BUT seeing the huge amount of weight people have lost on here is so inspiring.

I had a friend about 3 years ago who had copious amounts of LighterLife overstocked in her cupboards, she just wanted the counselling that came with Lighterlife and not the packs, so i bought the packs off her and did Lighterlife for about 2 months and had fantastic results.

I got complacent losing about 3 stone in 2 months and didnt join up properly afterwards, but, 3 years later and child later, the weight has crept back on.

I am excited about being on the plan though and know the first few days are the hardest.

I decided to start monday, and have lots of naughty treats today, but for some reason i've just been very sick (both ends), so best i dont pig out before monday now.

Sorry, i'm rambling.

Will have a good read over the forum over the next 24 hours and thank again for the warm welcome.

x

im 28!!! and on a fair amount!

i have about a stone to lose and its really tough to lose it ive been strugerling with my weight for 3 years! i did manage to lose a bit when i wasnt well but gained it back on again when i got better :p today ive been weighing myself on faulty scales and it said i had gained 3 pound so i was really down, so then decided to weigh myself on different scales and im alot lighter than it said on the other so I dont know how much ive lost which is anoying.

Hi Georgiestar,

How have you been doing over the past few days? Hope you are doing well, I have about 6 kilos to loose and really want 4 or them gone in 6 weeks! Wish me luck.

Bren
X

yes I'm not to bad today I weighed myself a few weeks ago and my bmi was 25.5 now its 24.7 so at least i know ive lost a bit is whats 6 kilos in pounds? anyway good luck

Georgiestar

7 kilos is about 1 stone. How many lbs in a stone? Feeling like I'm never going to get through a successful Day 1 and onto Day 2 etc. I've posted in my diary what I plan to eat tomorrow perhaps I will update that entry throughout the day and use it as checklist.

A little sad as I really am starting to worry about my 30th and not feeling fabulous within on such an important day for me.

Bren
X

feeling depressed.

Georgiestar

7 kilos is about 1 stone. How many lbs in a stone? Feeling like I'm never going to get through a successful Day 1 and onto Day 2 etc. I've posted in my diary what I plan to eat tomorrow perhaps I will update that entry throughout the day and use it as checklist.

A little sad as I really am starting to worry about my 30th and not feeling fabulous within on such an important day for me.

Bren
X

Georgiestar

Bren
X
I'm in a similar boat as I only have 1st to lose (lost half a stone already). Turning 30 is OK once you get it out the way! I did it last year. At least you are doing something positive towards losing weight rather than just feeling unhappy in yourself - it's a journey remember.

Thanks Doughnut.

I've got just under 6 weeks and hoping to loose about 4 or 5 kilos before then. I'm also trying to rekindle my passion for the gym! I've been twice now in the past 3 days and plan on another session tomorrow.

14 pounds is a stone

luckerly for me ive got till october to lose the weight because my cousin is getting married im hoping ive been invited lol!

I try to get into the habit of going to the gym but only been once last week. I share a house with 4 other people and we have an exercise bike so ive been on that and i took the dog for a walk for an hour when im at my grandmothers house.

Back