Only had 2 shakes yesterday!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cavycrazy, 3 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is that a bad thing to do ??

It only happened as I prepared my last one for the day which was the Spicy tomato and it tasted so :eek: , i couldnt drink it.

I didnt feel like anthing else afterwards. Should I have forced another one down ? :eek:

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hiya, I think you definately need to have the 3 a day so your body is getting all the nutrients it needs.....In saying that, I would not imagine that having less on just 1 day is any harm...as long as it is just one day!!!

4. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    I had one day when I was out and busy and only had two packs, the only problem was feeling hungrier the next day. One day lacking full nutrients isn't going to kill you, just think of the junk we used to eat prior to this diet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.