1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Only Loose once a month - Gonna post a food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by iaimtobethin, 15 March 2010 Social URL.

1. iaimtobethin

iaimtobethin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi All

Dont know whats happening to me, but i only seem to loose weight once a month. I loose say 3 - 4 pounds, STS, put on, STC, loose etc etc. Its really frustrating because as far as i can see (and my Consultant) i am doing it right.

My C is at a loss what to say to me and last week just told me to Relax. Not sure how that is gonna help, its impossible with 3 children (and wouldnt have it any other way).

I joined in November and am currently half a pound away from my 1 1/2 stone, 7 pounds of which i have lost this year. I seem to be putting a lot of effort it for little or no gain (or loss - buddum ching!)

Soo, thinking about posting my food diaries every day to see if anyone else can shed any light. My losses seemed to have slowed since i started EE - i was doing green at the start and have gone back to green this week to see what happens

Goodness me i cant arf type - sorry.:eek: Right off to see if i can post a diary in those threads.

Thanks so much for listening.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.