only lost 1/2 lb :(

Hi , had WI this morning and after being 100 % since sunday I only lost 1/2 lb :cry: however CDC did say her scales have been playing up and is expecting some new ones to be delivered .. still feel a bit let down tho :(
I am now wondering whether to try and have a SS week ( I am on SS+) and see if that bumps me up a bit .. although I will really struggle without my lovely 'meal' every day
What to do ?????
:cry:

Katie

Just keep going as you have been - perhaps it's her scales or you might be in line for a big loss next week! Changing to SS might make it harder for you to be 100% and that would be a shame. You have done really well so far and must be proud:)

Another vote for carrying on as you are.

You had a bad week last week and "got away with it", could be it has caught up with you now. :(

But however you look at it you're still losing. Don't depair, focus even more on staying strong this week and see what happens.......

thanks ladies .. it could be the result of last weeks very badness , as I was surprised at the 1.5 loss last week . I have to keep in mind that I have almost lost 6 stone and keep going to get the last few stone off ......

you are doing so amazingly well Katie. You still lost hun, although I am sure her scales must have been playing up.

Keep going, hugs. Charliexx

like u i have weeks where i hardly loose anythink like this weel 1lb! but i measured myself n was pleasantly surprised, bet yourf dropping inches more than pounds keep it up xx

Back