only lost 1/2 lb :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 26 March 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , had WI this morning and after being 100 % since sunday I only lost 1/2 lb :cry: however CDC did say her scales have been playing up and is expecting some new ones to be delivered .. still feel a bit let down tho :(
    I am now wondering whether to try and have a SS week ( I am on SS+) and see if that bumps me up a bit .. although I will really struggle without my lovely 'meal' every day
    What to do ?????
    :cry:

Katie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Just keep going as you have been - perhaps it's her scales or you might be in line for a big loss next week! Changing to SS might make it harder for you to be 100% and that would be a shame. You have done really well so far and must be proud:)

4. Yambabe

Yambabe Bad Girl

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.54%)
    Diet:
    Refeeding (Exante)
    Another vote for carrying on as you are.

You had a bad week last week and "got away with it", could be it has caught up with you now. :(

But however you look at it you're still losing. Don't depair, focus even more on staying strong this week and see what happens.......

5. determinator

determinator Banned

thanks ladies .. it could be the result of last weeks very badness , as I was surprised at the 1.5 loss last week . I have to keep in mind that I have almost lost 6 stone and keep going to get the last few stone off ......

6. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    you are doing so amazingly well Katie. You still lost hun, although I am sure her scales must have been playing up.

Keep going, hugs. Charliexx

7. blush

blush Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    like u i have weeks where i hardly loose anythink like this weel 1lb! but i measured myself n was pleasantly surprised, bet yourf dropping inches more than pounds keep it up xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.