• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

only lost 1/2 lb :(

Hi , had WI this morning and after being 100 % since sunday I only lost 1/2 lb :cry: however CDC did say her scales have been playing up and is expecting some new ones to be delivered .. still feel a bit let down tho :(
I am now wondering whether to try and have a SS week ( I am on SS+) and see if that bumps me up a bit .. although I will really struggle without my lovely 'meal' every day
What to do ?????
:cry:

Katie

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

minxie

One day at a time!
Just keep going as you have been - perhaps it's her scales or you might be in line for a big loss next week! Changing to SS might make it harder for you to be 100% and that would be a shame. You have done really well so far and must be proud:)

Another vote for carrying on as you are.

You had a bad week last week and "got away with it", could be it has caught up with you now. :(

But however you look at it you're still losing. Don't depair, focus even more on staying strong this week and see what happens.......

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
you are doing so amazingly well Katie. You still lost hun, although I am sure her scales must have been playing up.

Keep going, hugs. Charliexx

blush

like u i have weeks where i hardly loose anythink like this weel 1lb! but i measured myself n was pleasantly surprised, bet yourf dropping inches more than pounds keep it up xx