ONLY LOST 1LB - AM GUTTED

HI ALL, AM ON LL AND HAVE LOST 22LB IN 5 WEEKS, WENT FOR MY WI LAST NIGHT AND ONLY LOST A 1LB - AM VERY P***** OFF ABOUT IT - £66 TO LOSE A POUND - NEED SOME INSPIRATION PEOPLE - PLEEEEESE !!!!!!!:(

Still an average of 4.4lbs per week! Does that sound better, look at the bigger picture - you are over a stone and a half lighter in JUST 5 weeks!!!!!!

HI ALL, AM ON LL AND HAVE LOST 22LB IN 5 WEEKS, WENT FOR MY WI LAST NIGHT AND ONLY LOST A 1LB - AM VERY P***** OFF ABOUT IT - £66 TO LOSE A POUND - NEED SOME INSPIRATION PEOPLE - PLEEEEESE !!!!!!!:(

Dont worry you should see a huge loss next week our bodies work in a strange way. As long as you stick to the plan it will work. It does average at a stone a month. It could be TOTM, water retention, have you drunk your 4 litres? Your body could be retaining due to not having drunk enough

I am sure others will say the same as me. Dont be dispondent it will come off

Jo

Thanks For All Your Encouragement - Will Stick To Plan Again This Week And Hope For The Best Next Monday - Will Keep You Posted

K

S2BS
Keep going. Your average loss is great. I too had a bad week last week. Popped in after the weekend to see my LLC and had lost 4lb over the weekend!! It will all even out as long as you're totally on the plan and know that you're following all of the basic principles. It can be very demoralising to have a slow week as I learned myself, but you will get through it. Don't let your chatterbox try and suggest otherwise!
Maybe have a pop in this week just to see how you're getting on? It really helped me :D

23lbs. weight loss in six weeks looks pretty impressive to me!

Besides totm the hot weather also can make us retain water especially if we are not drinking enough. Check out your ankles to see if they are puffy, this is where I notice it on myself, some people it s their fingers.

If your doing the plan 100% you will have a good weight loss coming up, try not to panic.

Also have your measured yourself as your bound to of come down inches in the last six weeks.

Hang in there and fingers crossed for a good weight loss next week.

Love Mini xxx

I think this happens to us all at times. Our bodies do even out thoughh, and you are doing so well.

Keep looking at the bigger picture, try hard not to focus on just one week. I know its tough, but betcha next week will be a bobby dazzler!!!

STBS - hang on in there, you'll probably find that you've lost more inches wise this week and you'll more than likely get a really good loss next week.

You're doing great :)

Cath

Oh STBS!
This happened to me loads of times,one week I didn't even lose anything!
There is usually a pattern though say 3,2,4,1,1,1,0,6,0,1,1,1.5,6 thats how mine kinda went from what I can remember so it will come off eventually, your body is just grabbing onto everything it can as it thinks there is something terribly wrong like famine going on!

Thats really interesting Pixie, you were one strong cookie to lkeep going through a string of low losses, I think i would have been running to Weight watchers! I know what you mean though I think your body plays funny tricks on you as the weeks go on, I think thats why people start to get blips about 8 or 9 weeks in, your body starts fighting back and really wants to keep hold of the fat, but it cant win if we stick to the programme. I suppose what we have got to remember is that people have lost 10 stones plus on this diet , which means it cant stop working if we are doing it right, or none would get pst the 3 stone mark(which incently was were mine stalled!) I just thought OMG I have reached the limit they only promise 3 stone in 3 months will I not lose anymore now untill the end of foundation in 5 weeks time? We dont half torture ourselves dont we , crooked thinking in action !
night night all.

Back