Only on day 2 and already dreading having to have my last shake

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dollface, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. dollface

dollface Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I don't think i can do this girls. I can't even drink half a shake without gagging.....

Also feeling quite poorly and have a headache but I'm trying to remember I often get headaches and not blame everything on lipotrim....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. denajane

denajane Full Member

You can do this hun the first 5 days are horrendous with headaches dizzyness tiredness ect but it does pass and you will feel great. As for the shakes you do get used to them but for the time being try making them with less water so there isn't as much to drink but remember to drink more water to compensate.
    Just remember why you started in the first place and it will spur you on and that first weigh in is great motivation x

4. kathryn B

kathryn B Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(22.62%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Try and keep going.It really does get easier and ive found the shakes even taste better as time goes on:)

5. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    aww dollface you can do it just believe in yourself the results make it all worthwhile xxx

6. SilverSilph

SilverSilph Silver Member

Start Weight:
    226lb
    Current Weight:
    187lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    39lb(17.26%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I used hold my breathe and nose while i gulped down the shakes. couldnt taste em at all :) tho you gotta make sure you rinse your mouth with water before letting go of ur nose otherwise its nasty :(

7. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    come on Dollface you can do this look at other peoples results I promise you will get use to them
    xx

8. mariemoore

mariemoore Full Member

i started tuesday, im finding the shakes awful, but i really want this so bad im prepared to stick it out, youll regret it if you dont, ive always yoyodieted and hence got bigger and bigger,you can do it believe in yourself and tell yourself you can do it and will, this site will enable me to do it you get the support you need when you need it be strong marie

9. moanz

moanz Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    I add extra water to mine, so about 550mls, it's weaker tasting so might help?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.