Onwards and thinwards to yummy mummyness!!

lorlorx

Okay well day 1 down, had a tuna salad for late lunch, then a shake and a bar later as my delivery didnt come til late afternoon so had a bit of a headache! Anyway im still feeling good but as of tomorrow itl be total solution 100%. Im looking forward to it! The bar was okay to taste, i wasnt expecting it to be mind blowing anyway! And I had a strawberry shake, which was also okay but I think I will be adding a sweetener next time just for a little extra taste. I also think it tasted quite fibre like, but I liked that! I thought day one would be the hardest but as I had a meal I think tomorrow will be the struggle for me...but we will see! Just cant wait til this time next week to get weighed with hopefully big results! :D xxx

Day two underway and I feel quite good! Had a bar for brekkie but as it was filling i have really just nibbled at it over the course of the day, I had a thai chicken soup for lunch which I didnt enjoy as it was quite sickly...too flavourful and creamy for me! How fussy is that lol, i really struggled to get it down but i just kept diluting the remainder and drinking it as quick as poss. Going to try the banana shake for tea, maybe around 5.30. Thats quite early for me as I am a serial night time picker, however I want to try and not eat too late on this diet cos its not great! So after tea its water and maybe a coke zero if my darling fella will go to the shop for me. I am praying i like the shakes enough to survive on because I dont think i can force feed myself soup every day, maybe the other flavours will be nicer!! xx

Good afternoon and :welcome:. Don't worry too much about the taste of exante just yet, believe me your tastes will change very quickly! You can add a sweetener if they aren't sweet enough, or dilute them so you have smaller 'meals' throughout the day. Some people add curry powder or chilli etc to the soups. Just give it a bit of time :) xx

I split my soups in half & make each half up with 300-400ml water-much nicer!! And extra water intake too :) but yes can recommend chilli powder/curry powder & also ginger in the vanilla shakes-I make them hot with a spoon of decaf coffee, sweetener & ginger... Yummy!!

Glad you feel good..

good luck for the rest of your journey xx

:welcome2:Lorlorx, Glad you have started you exante journey, you will be delighted with your first week WI, and as you say this will spur you on with the rest of your journey, week one is the hardest but stick with it ,as it will be worth it!:)

Thanks so much everyone for your posts :) it really helps to know other people are here! I tried the 'halfing packets' just now, i'm having a tomato soup halved in a mug and im quite enjoying it really! I wasnt expecting it to be nice but I think its okay, i've added some salt, pepper and chilli powder. Still feeling okay and not really hungry, though I think this must be more of a state of mind though cos I doubt i'd be in ketosis yet would i? Hope you are all having a good start to your week too, i've read most of your diaries - so inspirational!! Roll on the rest of the day, my main goal today is not to forget to eat anything as I have a poorly baby so everythings a bit all over at the mo! xx

The tomato soups my favourite :) nice with a bit of garlic salt added too!! Hope your little ones better soon, everything goes out the window when they're ill doesn't it?!

I hope the baby recovers soon,nothing worse than when they are ill everything else goes out the window:( I hope you are doing o.k look forward to catching up xx

Unfortunately I have to say goodbye and finish my diet here as yesterday I found out I am pregnant! Very big shock and surprise, not sure how I feel but have to consider health etc and can't do exante in this condition :( cant believe the timing but hey thats life I suppose. Best of luck to you all thanks so much for you support in the very little time I've been here xx

Unfortunately I have to say goodbye and finish my diet here as yesterday I found out I am pregnant! Very big shock and surprise, not sure how I feel but have to consider health etc and can't do exante in this condition :( cant believe the timing but hey thats life I suppose. Best of luck to you all thanks so much for you support in the very little time I've been here xx

wow congratulations!!! xx

Alll the best dear! I bet you will get the same support when you are ready to come back to exante!! xxx

Good afternoon Lorlorx, many congratulations. If you decide to re-start once you've had your baby, I'm sure you'll get lots of support on here. Take care :hug99: xx

Back