onwards

Hey Night Night, well done on an amazing loss! I read on here that drinking a pint of warm water also helps get things moving. Having tried it myself as I take senekot every now and again.

Keep up the good work!

my mini goal erm i hadent really thought about it are we talking in weight terms if we are under 20 stone would be lovley
Hi Night night, Your goal needs to be minier. Something you can achieve very quickly. Do you have apair of trousers or a skirt that is just a little too tight to wear? Being able to fit in it would be a great 1st goal. My 1st goal was to be able wear my wedding ring again. Such a good feeling when you get there in a matter of a couple of weeks. good luck.

Happe is right Nightnight, you need a smaller goal, just something you can't do but you want to, maybe going up the stairs without holding on, or something simple to get you started!!!

I get half way and then hold on, it's the last six but i will do it!!!!

morning long way to go how are u doing u must be done yr 3 days now be getting a bit easier today are you on sole sorce i was on ssa for one week now im on ssb

Hi Nightnight well done on ur amazing weight loss thats excelelnt and getting through the first week on ss.
Often if u upp ur water intake it will help with the constipation or if that does not help u can something from ur cdc called Fibre 89 and that helps with ur constipation.

I have just restarted Lt today and i have a whole lot to lose as well as i weigh 27 stone:eek::eek: so if u would like a buddy through ur journey we can help each other. Take care and have a good day x

Welcome Nightnight...great loss in your first week...
Don't worry too much about the hairloss. I'm loosing a bit more at the moment but it is not that bad at all...

And this is where I briefly highjack this thread:

Hello Roch, I'm glad to have you back. Hope all is well...

Take care, both of you and keep us posted..

xxx

Hi Nightnight, just back from work and school run (worn out).

Doing well in general, always feels easier to diet in the sun, plenty of water taken on board (plenty of trips to the loo too!!!).

You must still be on a high from that excellent weight loss of yours. Hope i do as well on Thursday.

I am ss for a few weeks yet, can't help but sniff food at the moment, don't get me wrong don't want it but i'm loving the smell!!!!(weird or what)

Hope your doing well

Rach

Morning Nightnight, just popped on to see how you are doing.

Hope everything is going well!!!!

Check in with you later.

Rach

Hi Nightnight, just to let you know i lost 6lb first weigh in, really pleased, still really suffering with bottom problem!!!

have some fibre stuff that the cdc said would help.

chat soon

Rach

Back