Ooo Ooo Lowcarb goodie box is here

16159-albums2368-picture14578.jpg

My goodies MMMMmmmm

Woofy x

FRANKENFOOD!

I got really excited when i saw that site but now i have come to the conclusion ive done well enough without it. Hope you enjoy though hun.

Wooooo that looks good!

Im not going to eat them all 2n, but I like a nice nibble now and then.
The batter mix for chicken is so lush!!!!

Woofy x

I use these products too, fairly regularly. They can make Atkins much more varied and interesting. I think that staving off boredom is key. Just watch those sugar alcohols! I've overdone those many times and paid the price ha ha.

I cant imagine getting bored with the foods i can eat. Im the sort of person that wouldnt be able to have just one so its safer for me to not but them and live without

I use these products too, fairly regularly. They can make Atkins much more varied and interesting. I think that staving off boredom is key. Just watch those sugar alcohols! I've overdone those many times and paid the price ha ha.

It does make it more exciting and varied. Would rather have a controlled nibble and watch the carbs then a boozie drink :D

Woofy x

i have an atkins bar every morning for breakfast. its either that or nothing!

They are always handy to have, I have them also.

Its all about control and knowin when to stop and say no. Thats life really!

Cant wait to try the muffins MMMmmm

Woofy x

I cant control myself though. Not with sweeties and muffins, although i can mims. Hmmm. Think i should get some brekkie bars for when i really dont want to eat. Got a lolly with me tonight incase it becomes unbareable!

ooohh a goodie basket :D

I enjoyed a little dip dip in the box last night while my boys were feedin faces with nawty choc choc and they only wanted MINE!

They had a nibble and didnt like it! HA! Its all Mummy`s

woofy x

Back