• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ooo Ooo Lowcarb goodie box is here

cherl889

Loves this site!
I got really excited when i saw that site but now i have come to the conclusion ive done well enough without it. Hope you enjoy though hun.

Predator

Silver Member
Wooooo that looks good!

woof

Alway see the love x
Im not going to eat them all 2n, but I like a nice nibble now and then.
The batter mix for chicken is so lush!!!!

Woofy x

I use these products too, fairly regularly. They can make Atkins much more varied and interesting. I think that staving off boredom is key. Just watch those sugar alcohols! I've overdone those many times and paid the price ha ha.

cherl889

Loves this site!
I cant imagine getting bored with the foods i can eat. Im the sort of person that wouldnt be able to have just one so its safer for me to not but them and live without

woof

Alway see the love x
I use these products too, fairly regularly. They can make Atkins much more varied and interesting. I think that staving off boredom is key. Just watch those sugar alcohols! I've overdone those many times and paid the price ha ha.
It does make it more exciting and varied. Would rather have a controlled nibble and watch the carbs then a boozie drink :D

Woofy x

cherl889

Loves this site!
I cant control myself though. Not with sweeties and muffins, although i can mims. Hmmm. Think i should get some brekkie bars for when i really dont want to eat. Got a lolly with me tonight incase it becomes unbareable!

ooohh a goodie basket :D

woof

Alway see the love x
I enjoyed a little dip dip in the box last night while my boys were feedin faces with nawty choc choc and they only wanted MINE!

They had a nibble and didnt like it! HA! Its all Mummy`s

woofy x