OOOh excited to start

Gunna-make-it

Hi all, i am really excited as I have just ordered some shakes to start as soon as they arrive!
I have a 5 month old baby and have 3 stone to shift, I am hoping to get rid of the first stone before Christmas. I know that this will be a challenge but I am looking forward to getting the old me back.
Hope you are all well, I am currently reading some of your stories and will find out how to change my ticker!!

Thanks hun, wow, looks like you are doing really well!
I did do Cambridge diet a couple of years ago to shift a stone before my wedding and that was tough going so hopfully I will be strong enough to keep going!

I've found the weight is going down really quickly. I've only been on it 4 weeks and I've now lost 31lb, and am down to the weight I was when I got pregnant - which is brilliant. Still a long way for me to go though... but it is so motivating seeing how quickly it goes. I also love it that you can alternate a little between total solution and working solution; so on days when I've really been craving food I've been able to have a little bit of some real food - like last night, everyone else was having roast, so I had a little of the roast chicken. I've found that has made it easier for me to stick to it in the most part.

Anyway, welcome and good luck. If you're committed to it, this diet definitely works.

Welcome to Exante x

Good luck starting hun, I'm on my first wi tomorrow and can't wait to hit those scales. This'll be you in no time at all xoxo

Hi and welcome!

Thank you for all your kind messages. My box arrived this afternoon so I am having my last meal tonight (hubby is cooking!!) and I will start tomorrow. I am soooo looking forward to getting back into my pre-preggers clothes, I just dont feel like me at the moment.
Cybill - 31lbs in 4 weeks wow!! Laurie and Starlight - that is also some going dropping 1 stone in your first week - eeeek, it is things like this that really get me motivated!
Hugs to all :)

Back