oooh exciting day

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
I am off with my mum to try on some wedding dresses for the first time today.

We haven't booked our wedding or anything yet but we've set the date as 24th March 2012. I'm so excited as we've been engaged for 6years!!! I dont think i will be buying one today as i'm not at the weight i want to be at but i'm hoping doing this today inspires me to push harder to get to goal :)

Ah Deb it's fab!! I am getting married this July. I've picked the dress but am ordering it/getting measured next weekend. That's why I've been CDing for few weeks. Wanted to get the weight off before being measured rather than the dress needing loads of alterations. Enjoy today. Do ur hair nice and take some shoes with u so u get the 'look'. Try ALL different styles on, it's great fun x

Ooh really exciting! I'm also getting married in 2012.

Not until December though, so I am not allowing myself to try on dresses until I am less than 10stone! Hoping do go wedding dress shopping in September. So fingers crossed!

It's not stopped me looking in the internet though! Any idea what you want?

It was so much fun I had a great time and even though I didn't intend to buy one I did! I fell in love with it, I felt like a princess and it had been reduced by £600 so I'm chuffed.

Wow! How exciting!! What's it like?

Strapless corset a line satin with lace and beading over the bust and as a panel down the front with a long train and the same detailing down the back. I registered on a wedding dress sale website and booked to go and have a look they had dresses starting from £99 mine was £550 reduced from £1150 I tried a few different ones on but I just felt that was the one so I paid my deposit

Sounds gorgeous!

Well - that should help keep you motivated for awhile!

Amazing!

Back