Oooh how fab! I'm so excited!

Elle...yeah I figured there is some additional "pull" in the corset...but a few weeks ago there was no way even the 30" one have fitted - it must feel amazing to be dropping another two inches!!! (a whole clothes size).......

Mapcr77....I have always hated my hubby has a smaller but and waist than me......tried on his levis at the weekend...they fit (but too long)...but it felt good in a silly sort of way!!!

Oh know what you mean...my guy has been the same size ie 32" waist since I met him 15years ago!!!! I have been every size from 10 to 22.....cringe!!!!! Anyway...here's to being slim for ever!!!!

I wish!!! Nope I will have a shift that last few pounds before I will be taking it in....thinking of revising my ticker....the goal I set myself is just a few pounds over 9st...think I may look heathier between 10 and 11....anyhoo....have a good evening!!

Aaaw Amanda, how lovely, its a very romantic place isnt it!! Most of the Hall is covered up with scaffolding and plastic atm, following the fire, I can wait for it to all be finished!

I know...sad isn't it!

Sometimes when visiting family we drive up there to have a look how the renovations are going.....not looked for at least 6 months though.

Mum's in Grantham still so we often pass it....just a pity you can't see it from the road!!

Oooh yes Bea, you're the same height as me arent you? My goal is 10, as I know I am still nicely curvy then, I think you should up your goal a bit lol!!!

Amanda - I know, I never knew it was there as you can see it at all from the A1, its all tucked away!

Back