oooh i just realised!!

Great news Abz! I know how you feel as I've got down to 12.13 this week, sounds so much better that the 16.2 earlier this year. We need every pyscological boost we can get, keep it up hun.x

well at the end of five days i've levelled out to what i was at weigh in last week. unfortunately i'm being weighed tonight, ha. it seems to be working just fine but i did gain some water weight to begin with as i came out of ketosis and i have now lost it. i'm looking forward to losing some more though. there's no way i can't lose weight on it i suppose so i just have to keep the faith :)

abz xx

Well im still hanging over the edge ready to join you in the 14's, can't quite get there though and Ive been trying for a week

you will fizzy. you'll probably get a sudden whoosh :D

although my weight hasn't been changing over the last couple of weeks i am now in my size "17" troos, an incredibly small size 18 and not much bigger than the size 16s i keep gazing at longingly in my cupboard and i have got them on today and they fit perfectly :D so chuffed. ha.

abz xx

Well done Abz! keep up this momentum and you'll be there in no time Vx

Well done Abz.....i had my weigh n this morning and i'm now in the 14's as well....great feeling and now cannot wait to get into the 13's ...:)x

thanks guys :D

i couldn't sleep last night. am sooo tired. getting ready to caffeinate myself with a cup of sludge...

abz xx

Back