Oooh!!!

curvesncurls

After salivating over the "cellulite gone" thread (still living in hope for that one!), I decided to start another one.
I have calves that any rugby player would die for - to have themselves, by the way, not :rolleyes: - I know what dirty ******* you lot can be!! So long boots are a nightmare to buy. Bought some last year from Oxendales, but no amount of tugging or pulling would get the zip up past the largest part of my calf. thought it was a lost cause, but my mum told me today that she thinks that I should try them again, cos I look like I've toned up.
Not believing a word of it, I pulled one of them out and not only do they fit, they zipped up OVER my skinny jeans. :8855::clap::bunnydance:
Such a happy bunny me - now I hope it sends a mesage to my ass and thighs to join the party!!!

curvesncurls said:
After salivating over the "cellulite gone" thread (still living in hope for that one!), I decided to start another one.
I have calves that any rugby player would die for - to have themselves, by the way, not :rolleyes: - I know what dirty ******* you lot can be!! So long boots are a nightmare to buy. Bought some last year from Oxendales, but no amount of tugging or pulling would get the zip up past the largest part of my calf. thought it was a lost cause, but my mum told me today that she thinks that I should try them again, cos I look like I've toned up.
Not believing a word of it, I pulled one of them out and not only do they fit, they zipped up OVER my skinny jeans. :8855::clap::bunnydance:
Such a happy bunny me - now I hope it sends a mesage to my ass and thighs to join the party!!!

Well done you, as you get lighter the muscles in your legs will reduce anyway.

lol i had the victory this year also ... although i manage dto find a wide fitting bought last year that i could get done up i put them on this year and i can get a fist in as well as my calves lol so i have just invested in a new lovely exspensive pair of boots that i didn't need to get the wider fitting calve bits for lol

curvesncurls said:

Yeyyyy thats awesome xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

well done... i have a pair of boots i can no longer zip up, hopefully by January they will be somewhere near

Lol well done that's fab

Back