Ooooh Testing times!!!!

Stargirl

Today is my dads birthday, and i have offered to make dinner for my mum and dad, my sis and her fiance:eek:

So will be real test tonite! lol;)

Im looking forward to it actually. I dont feel anxious at al, though may b diff story when the gorgeous smells start wafting through the house later!!:8855:

But im determined to stick to my guns!:D

Today is my dads birthday, and i have offered to make dinner for my mum and dad, my sis and her fiance:eek:

So will be real test tonite! lol;)

Im looking forward to it actually. I dont feel anxious at al, though may b diff story when the gorgeous smells start wafting through the house later!!:8855:

But im determined to stick to my guns!:D
Lol, you are a braver girl than me!!! Good luck x

Lol, you are a braver girl than me!!! Good luck x

LOL

well i enjoy cooking, and i love cooking for people. With 2 kids they arent very experimental with their tastes so i dont get to play about very often, so im looking forward to it!!

and i love making food for people and watching them enjoy it! So they had better flippin enjoy it enough for me as well:8855:;)

Good luck!

Make sure you have had a shake or bar before you start and drink loads of water so you don't feel too hungry when they are eating.

I cook each evening for my hubby and son but while they eat I either read a few pages of my book or go and have a bath.

Hope you enjoy your evening. :)

good luck with the meal but you sound so focused im sure u will be fine xx

I am determined sheena.lol

If i can do this i can do anything.:D
so bring it on.lol

Ooooh good luck! I don't think i'd get through it! lol

Blimey no way I could it. You sound so positive and you are so right if you can do this you have it sussed. Have a lovely evening

whenever i am feeling generous i offer to make my hubby his favourite meal, but then i come to my senses and i think the temptation to pop a bit in my mouth would be too much! so sadly he is doing all his own cooking until i come off the diet!

Weeellllllllll

Dinner went great. I cooked an absolutely gorgeous meal and was enjoyed by all!!

I managed to be ALMOST angelic:ashamed0005:

I held my wee niece and had some nice quality time with her (almost 3 months old) while everyone ate.

But when clearing plates i had a bite of leftover chicken:ashamed0005: (plain and baked)

and after singing happy birthday and presenting everyone with a thorntons choc cake i had half a choc off the top.:eek:

So not quite angelic, but hell of a lot better than i thought it was gonna b.

Am necking the water now, to try and minimise the damage of my half a choc.:sigh:

Well done you! If it'd been me i wouldn't have been able to stop at the one piece of baked chicken & would have been scoffing a plateful before everyone even got to desert!!

Well done you! If it'd been me i wouldn't have been able to stop at the one piece of baked chicken & would have been scoffing a plateful before everyone even got to desert!!

Oh Rayven,

u had to see the slabs of cake i promptly threw in the bin as soon as they had left.

Im a bit annoyed at myself today as i think it was more rebellion than hungry:eek:

but im not throwing anything away for a bite of chicken and half a choc.lol

just picking up and 100% today:D

But pleased i was able to make it through relatively painlessly lol with minimal damage. Could have been a LOT worse:)

Well done you! Now fingers crossed for me while I make 40 cakes today.!!!

I did nibble a bit of cold chicken breast last night, but I think it was better to do that and really enjoy it than go off the rails altogether. As I'm on SS and not SS+ I'm hoping that just that once it'll be ok.

Well done you! Now fingers crossed for me while I make 40 cakes today.!!!
:8855:
awww poor you Bess!

wear something thats tight on you to remind you why youre doing this .lmao;)

Good idea, I'll pull on my apron strings!!

Back