OOOOO

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
O/H treated me to a brand new coat last sat.. as i get cold so easily and i dont think you can be judged for buying a coat in october LOL.

It was £90 from jane norman... but this the best bit.

Even with my E cup boobies, i fitted into a size 12!!!!! In Jane norman!!!!! I have a few size 10 clothes from there but, iv always had to go up a few dress sizes to get my boobs in a coat, and he bought me a new top for the office, in a size SMALL from new look - i dont think i'l ever stop enjoying that feeling no matter how long im at target.

Just had to share. Me coats lush!! and atleast now i can justify the £90 as i WILL still fit in it next winter too!

Oooo lovely Hun!!!! I cant wait to be a size 12!! Im floating between an 18-20 at the moment, but Im lighter now than I was when I got married almost 5 years ago.

You're size 10-12 and still have E cup boobies? I'm not surprised he's bought you a coat... I hope he is planning on buying you a diamond tiara next! ;)

That's brilliant and totally know what you mean re justifying the cost! :D

I'm just starting to wear size 14's on top but won't spend much as I want to be slimmer this time next year. How fab to be at target and know you can treat yourself and still wear them in years to come.

Well done :D

I am a very lucky girlie, I do count my lucky stars everyday..

An yes, i still have E cup boobies, he loves it! LOL. Unfortunatly though it was the last place i lost the weight from and dropped 3 cup sizes in the last month to target. I ahve alot of extra skin and always joke i look like that over tanned wrinkly old woman from that programm benidorm, if any of you know who i mean? LOL

Scarlet_daisy - PFFT Diamond Tiara, if anythings heading my way sporting a diamond, it best be a ring is all i say!! LOL

it really does feel great. Esp after gaining a few lbs recently. im target plus 3 atm and am hoping to shift a pound or so this week..

sounds brilliant! you must be so chuffed :D xx

I am a very lucky girlie, I do count my lucky stars everyday..

An yes, i still have E cup boobies, he loves it! LOL. Unfortunatly though it was the last place i lost the weight from and dropped 3 cup sizes in the last month to target. I ahve alot of extra skin and always joke i look like that over tanned wrinkly old woman from that programm benidorm, if any of you know who i mean? LOL

Scarlet_daisy - PFFT Diamond Tiara, if anythings heading my way sporting a diamond, it best be a ring is all i say!! LOL

it really does feel great. Esp after gaining a few lbs recently. im target plus 3 atm and am hoping to shift a pound or so this week..

Madge :rotflmao:

Hahaha Madge.

Fabby, I can't wait to be a 12, I'm slighty jealous :p

Getting in to a small a New Look is certainly a pride worthy moment! well done Fern you're still doing a cracking job :)

Back