Oooooh - I've been very naughty!

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Well, i went out for the first time in nearly 3 months last night to a club my friend was djing in.

I had no syns all day yesterday to account for gin whilst i was out but hit a major hurdle - no gin in the venue :eek:

So i drank about 8 cans of red stripe beer (which i love) and am now trying to work out the damage done - can anyone help please? They were 440ml cans.

To top it off, i troffed a McChicken Sandwich meal on the way home :p This is what beer does to me!! It clocked up at 44 syns including the sweet and sour dips :eek:

Anyway, i pretty much danced for like 4 hours non stop so hopefully this has helped towards my damage limitation.

I've not had a 'proper' night out and let go since doing SW so if i've put on i can totally deal with that on tuesday because i had a great night out. Maybe the exercise i have already done and going to do up to tuesday will help me this week, fingers crossed.

Right im off to bed now - night, night! Lol x

So glad you had a wicked night out and really enjoyed yourself.

Whats wrong with a treat once in a while and with you dancing away all night you still might of lost or even sts :D

Anyways have a nice kip and hope you have a good sw day today

I wouldn't even add up the damage draw a line under it and think great night.

^ agreed LOL

if iv drank too many to remember i just put a line under it and move on! and it sounds like you had a great time, and the dancing will help.. so dont fret. And im sure you throughly enjoyed your maccy's! just be good from now till weigh in.. this is the beauty of sw. you can still have fun, and the fact your perfectly happy to accept a little gain is great, and shows that sw is really working for you.. when you can eat what you like, feel great and enjoy it guilt free, and know that youl just get back on track the following day is what its all about :)

x
xxxxxx

ah this happens to me too. slimming world and dieting are all well and good, but life is for living and a great night out with friends is thoroughly worth any small gain i think :)

i NEED to do it every so often to keep me sane lol!

glad you had fun! X

You have to let off steam some times, so what!! you had a good night out and that's all that matters, plus all that energy spent dancing will have helped you a lot, just cut back on yours syns until WI day and drink lot's of extra water and you should be OK, so glad you had a good night out. X

Yes it'll only do major damage if you carry on. Just get straight back on the wagon and you'll probably get away with it. You obviously enjoyed it, so what's the harm one in a while?

I am soooooo glad someone else has done the same as me ha!!! I clocked up 73 syns in alcohol last night aaaaargh, and this doesnt include the chips i scoffed in my drunken state oh my!

I feel bad but its only once in a while....just hope i dont get a gain this week because of it! xxx

Well i've decided to write yesterday off, i cant even be bothered faffing around trying to calculate the syn value of Red Stripe. I had an awesome night and that is all that matters :p

Back on plan though today, thank you all for your kind words and encouragement :)

Back