Ooooooh! Shiny!

It's horrible, it's not letting me do anything.

Minimins had a security breach, you need to read the first thread to understand why the forums now look like this!

think they will be added back as they are still working on the forum.... im not really liking it at all though lol

bring the stats back!! :(

They'll be back, I think its unfortunate that the website changes have coincided with the security breach, made me a bit suspect. As said above read Pierce post at the top of the page and all will become clear. Poor man - sounds like he does it all himself!

Yeah he had to update the site to fix the possibility of more hacking, at least for the mo :) read the post yesterday, still want the stats back though :) wonder if he has noticed they're missing x

I've read both Announcement threads, security breach and update, and I really like that they killed two birds with one stone when sorting everything out :)

According to the update, things like the statistics will all be returned to their normal place with only the "Thank you" button taking a little extra time.

I'm also amazed they got everything back up and running securely again so quickly! I, for one, really appreciate the work that must have gone into that :)

And if you don't like the changes...well at least it's not like Facebook! :p this is the first major change I've seen to the site in 4 years :eek:

im tankfull facebook hasnt changed me over to the timeline yet... i hate it

1. I hate the facebook timeline and I haven't switched and I hope I never have to.

2. I dislike this new look but I think its just a beta/test version like you all say for now (that is until all the bugs get ironed out) so better safe than sorry

3. I miss the stats as well! I enjoyed seeing them.

4. Happy Tuesday!

oh well - it is what it is! haha just don't you all go running away from here now!

The day after I start posting it all changes on me :giggle:

Its similar to other forums, so not too different.

glad to hear the stats will be back, I noticed I can still see them on my profile. Just miss seeing them next to everyone posts.:)

I use this forum alot from my iphone, i dont get to see much of what changes unless i login at work

Back