ooooooooo!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by plussizebarbie, 23 January 2009 Social URL.

1. plussizebarbie

plussizebarbie Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hi guys,
    Ive just had green tea with 2 sweetners in it!It satisfied my suger cravings.
    You prob all do it anyway, but just thought i'd recommend it to those that haven't tried it. xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I just this minute came back from picking kids up from school, and nipped in the shop to get some! I will add the sweetners and see how I go :):)

4. plussizebarbie

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    dont put too many in or its suger overload!!!!!Not quite aero hot choc but it will do! xx

5. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  6. kered

kered Gold Member

It does help when we find things we like, I still like all the shakes except the chicken soup, but I tried 2 again this week and still hate them lol.

Must try green tea, the only one I have had is peppermint.

7. plussizebarbie

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i dont like coffee so haven't tried that. It would be nice to be able to switch it up a bit though!!Although to be honest, i really don't mind the shakes. they are even starting to fill me up once i've had them.Any one else the same?xxx

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've not tried green tea but I'm guessing that coz I can't stomach either ordinary tea without milk or peppermint tea that I'd not be fussed. I have discovered a love for black coffee and even drank it when I was off LT over Christmas - didn't have a single white tea and I was allowed!!!

x

9. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i have had green tea and didnt like it - but will give it a go with sweetener - thanks for the tip. What sweetener do you use ??

10. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I find now that I quite like the shakes. They fill me up too. Thankfully. The shakes seem to taste better as the weeks go on.

11. magicmadge

magicmadge Member

its so wierd but my first week drinking the shakes i was nearly gagging at the taste of them but now i think they are lovely... what has happened to out taste buds...happy days! congrats to you all on your weight loss!

12. kered

kered Gold Member

Daisy, you can use any tablet sweetner, but not the powdered ones.

13. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ok I tried the green tea, and first taste it was nice then the aftertaste was really bitter and i didn't like it :sigh:

So I will be going for peppermint. I am chuckling to myself here, all of us analysing flavours, i wonder if we would have done that before we shoved something sinful into our mouths! :D

14. plussizebarbie

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    haha i know.who'd have thought you could get so much conversation over green tea!!!xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.