• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ooooooooo!

G: 11st0lb

Demaris

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb G: 10st7lb
I just this minute came back from picking kids up from school, and nipped in the shop to get some! I will add the sweetners and see how I go :):)

dont put too many in or its suger overload!!!!!Not quite aero hot choc but it will do! xx

It does help when we find things we like, I still like all the shakes except the chicken soup, but I tried 2 again this week and still hate them lol.

Must try green tea, the only one I have had is peppermint.

i dont like coffee so haven't tried that. It would be nice to be able to switch it up a bit though!!Although to be honest, i really don't mind the shakes. they are even starting to fill me up once i've had them.Any one else the same?xxx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
I've not tried green tea but I'm guessing that coz I can't stomach either ordinary tea without milk or peppermint tea that I'd not be fussed. I have discovered a love for black coffee and even drank it when I was off LT over Christmas - didn't have a single white tea and I was allowed!!!

x

i have had green tea and didnt like it - but will give it a go with sweetener - thanks for the tip. What sweetener do you use ??

MiniB

Here we go again!
i dont like coffee so haven't tried that. It would be nice to be able to switch it up a bit though!!Although to be honest, i really don't mind the shakes. they are even starting to fill me up once i've had them.Any one else the same?xxx
I find now that I quite like the shakes. They fill me up too. Thankfully. The shakes seem to taste better as the weeks go on.

its so wierd but my first week drinking the shakes i was nearly gagging at the taste of them but now i think they are lovely... what has happened to out taste buds...happy days! congrats to you all on your weight loss!

Demaris

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb G: 10st7lb
Ok I tried the green tea, and first taste it was nice then the aftertaste was really bitter and i didn't like it :sigh:

So I will be going for peppermint. I am chuckling to myself here, all of us analysing flavours, i wonder if we would have done that before we shoved something sinful into our mouths! :D

haha i know.who'd have thought you could get so much conversation over green tea!!!xxx