OOOOOPPPSSS! Advice please

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by maypole, 20 February 2010 Social URL.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Got weighed yesterday lost 3lbs & then went to stay at a friends & the pointing of food & drink stopped & I think in my cocktail drunken blur I used most of my points for the whole week. It was my first weigh in as well. My plan is to reduce my points to say 17 (i get 21) for the rest of the week. Is that a good plan or should I just draw a line & start a fresh today? :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Nooooo..... draw a line and carry on like nothing has happened, please dont just choose to take points off. unless you've spoke to your leader.! drink extra water, exercise and im sure you will be fine you have enough time to pull any damage back.!!x

WW is greatx

4. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    exactly just draw the line
    start fresh this very min ;)

5. ms brightside

ms brightside Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    yeah i would defo have to agree -- i went out for the day yesterday and had half a bottle of wine and pizza and pasties and blah blah blah but you gotta wipe the slate clean really and start from scratch -- unless like me youre going out drinking tonight woo woooop really excited lol but anyway i will start from scratch tomorrow -- defo the best way -- your body need continuity :) good luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.