OOOOOPPPSSS! Advice please

maypole

loves to eat
Got weighed yesterday lost 3lbs & then went to stay at a friends & the pointing of food & drink stopped & I think in my cocktail drunken blur I used most of my points for the whole week. It was my first weigh in as well. My plan is to reduce my points to say 17 (i get 21) for the rest of the week. Is that a good plan or should I just draw a line & start a fresh today? :break_diet:

Nooooo..... draw a line and carry on like nothing has happened, please dont just choose to take points off. unless you've spoke to your leader.! drink extra water, exercise and im sure you will be fine you have enough time to pull any damage back.!!x

WW is greatx

yeah i would defo have to agree -- i went out for the day yesterday and had half a bottle of wine and pizza and pasties and blah blah blah but you gotta wipe the slate clean really and start from scratch -- unless like me youre going out drinking tonight woo woooop really excited lol but anyway i will start from scratch tomorrow -- defo the best way -- your body need continuity :) good luck!!

Back