ooooppppsss

A Better Me

Silver Member
today while busy gabbing to my hubby i reached in my shopping bag for my water bottle and took a swig.....it was my hubby`s diet coke:banghead: i couldnt believe it..
i ran to the nearest bin to spit it out and then got my water and swilled my mouth out a couple of times with it.. i never swallowed any of it which is a triumph for me as i was addicted to it before starting lt lol....

im always worrying ill do dat haha! hun you did the right thing you spite it out some wud have just swallowed it. You didnt your self control is through the roof woo hoo for you!

Haha I did that a couple of weeks ago. I was too busy talking and lifted a glass filled with diluted juice. We both screamed and I spat it across the room as if it was poison! The things LT make us do eh.

Diet coke was my one big vice. I loved the stuff. I don't want to like it after I finish but wondering what I could put in my vodka instead.

I love Cola Zero and that has to be one of the things I crave. Even if you had swallowed you would not have done any damage hun. It takes more than that to mess your diet up. Either way it was good that you controlled yourself and did not carry on.

ty everyone.. my husband thought it was hilarious the way i was running to the nearest in as if i had something awful in my mouth...
Betsy i was really bad on diet coke b4 i started lt but iv got to saythe taste wasnt the best yesterday which shocked me and my hubby lol..
as for the vodka what about fresh orange juice.. or my cousin has just started drinking it with orange cordial and water !!!

Back