ooops already!

well my first day on lt hasnt gone very well,and the clue to that is im waiting on a pizza delivery!;) had my shake this morn but by 2pm i was so hungry and having my kids around munching on lovely saturday food hasnt helped!:sigh:
so tomorrow i start again! god im weak:wave_cry:

Look, no one knows better than me how it feels being in the 'I'll start in the morning' trap. I've been there for a month. I believe its one of LT's pitfalls actually because the results are soquick you always believe one more day wont hurt. Have your food but can I suggest that you decide to start on Monday because sunday is another horrible food temptation day and after today your resolve may still be weak. But if you give yourself a break from even thinking about it, just for a day you'll be more equipped mentally to get into it. You are not weak, you are human and we are programmed to want food -that's the hard part of LT so forgive yourself now or accept that you'll always beat yourself up over every little slip. You can and will do this so for now, enjoy your weekend and relax.

Oooooppppss, I think we all make mistakes but you need to think before you eat why you want to lose weight.
The 1st days are always hard, when you have a craving just try and do something to take your mind off eating, it's hard and may feel impossible but after the 1st few days you will start to feel better which will encourage you to start sticking to your diet :)
Good luck

Why wait till Monday??? What is wrong with tomorrow?? Do you REALLY want to do this diet?? Why put more calories into yourself tomorrow?? You are falling into the "starting my diet next Monday" routine. :mad:

This may sound harsh and I am sorry if it is but you need to seriously rethink.....are you serious about this diet? You only lasted a few hours????? Now come on! If you are doing it (and YOU CAN DO THIS) then get your butt in gear woman! NO MORE EXCUSES! You would have gone longer without food if you were out for a day busy somewhere and missed lunch!!!!!

You have to decide if you are serious or not? If you are this diet will have the weight falling off you in no time. If you are then stop making excuses.....we all have food around us and parties, kids, takeaways, beer, special occassions, but you just have to suck it up and get on with it!!!!!

Hun you can do this but stop kidding yourself! Now this butt kicking was meant with love!!!! :whoopass:

:mad: come on, seriously, do you really need that pizza?????

actions like this is what has gotten you to the way you are now.

Im sorry if this is harsh but i think you need to hear it. There is no time like the present. Dont eat the pizza. You dont need it!!!!!

Why wait till Monday??? What is wrong with tomorrow?? Do you REALLY want to do this diet?? Why put more calories into yourself tomorrow?? You are falling into the "starting my diet next Monday" routine. :mad:

This may sound harsh and I am sorry if it is but you need to seriously rethink.....are you serious about this diet? You only lasted a few hours????? Now come on! If you are doing it (and YOU CAN DO THIS) then get your butt in gear woman! NO MORE EXCUSES! You would have gone longer without food if you were out for a day busy somewhere and missed lunch!!!!!

You have to decide if you are serious or not? If you are this diet will have the weight falling off you in no time. If you are then stop making excuses.....we all have food around us and parties, kids, takeaways, beer, special occassions, but you just have to suck it up and get on with it!!!!!

Hun you can do this but stop kidding yourself! Now this butt kicking was meant with love!!!! :whoopass:

I completely agree with this.. Fab advice! Remember you need to do the diet for you, not for anyone else or you will never suceed. :)

but have you eaten the pizza?!! lol

Hiya, im not trying to rub it in but i agree wiv u butt whippin girlies......it was my 1st day yesterday, today ive been hungry all day, i have kids to feed but everytime i think about eating food or even just having one little bite, i stop and think about why i started the diet and the results that i will have if i stick to it, and the results if i dont!!!!!
Ive also made a chart on my computer so that i can mark off every lb that i lose, printed it off along wiv 2 pics of me in my underware and pinned it in the cupboard.
U can do it, just remember why you started it in the first place.
Also with every negative thought that enters your head, replace it quickly by turning it around into a positive thought! trust me, its worked for me today!
ood luck, u can do it! x ;)

Back