Ooops I ate something!!! Should I skip a meal?

GirlyChick

On a mission
Well today was going really well until I decided I would help my daughter with her tea before she went to work and I portioned out a cooked chicken that was in the fridge (she's grown up and sorts all her own meals usually). Before I knew what I was doing I had eaten half a thigh!!! Now I am in a complete dilemma and don't know whether to have my third exante meal??? I have worked out that I had between 175 and 200 cals which is about the value of an exante meal and I am not actually physically hungry but not sure about the vitamins/minerals thing if I don't have my 3 meals a day. Should I count the chicken as my 3rd meal?? In the grand scheme of things it was protein that I ate and not a total carb fest so hoping won't have done any serious damage to ketosis. Bit of a worry that I put the thing in my mouth without realising though!!!

No you need to have your 3rd pack. In effect what you've done is had a WS day. You're perfectly ok having chicken but have it as an extra

Thanks Starlight, I was worried about having too many calories but was then conflicted by knowing I should have 3 meals to get my vits and minerals.

I munch on chicken and have salmon every now and then whilst on TS so your totally fine :)

Back