Ooops!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by bluemoon, 21 September 2009 Social URL.

1. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    My friend just phoned so as normal, I put the kettle on, made myself a cup of tea and settled down for a good chinwag.
    I just remembered you don't drink cups of tea on VLCD's :d'oh:
    Day 1 and made a boo boo already! What am I like! Oh well at least it was skimmed milk!
    Have to make sure I make a black coffee next time!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    I think it's ok to drink tea, so long as it is black and sweetened with tablet sweetners. The only no no are fruit teas.

I stick to black sweetened coffee, as I just can't drink tea without milk! Tea is good as it has less caffeine than coffee, and depending on who you believe, caffeine is said to induce cravings. I still have it, but only one or two a day.

Most of all, I miss the Diet Coke. Who would have thought something to innocent would be banned on any diet?!?!

4. lolo

lolo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.42%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    on the w8 rapid programme which is a vlcd you can have a half a pint of skimmed milk a day,so the milk in your tea should not be a problem.
    lolo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.