Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ooops!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by bluemoon, 21 September 2009 Social URL.

1. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    My friend just phoned so as normal, I put the kettle on, made myself a cup of tea and settled down for a good chinwag.
    I just remembered you don't drink cups of tea on VLCD's :d'oh:
    Day 1 and made a boo boo already! What am I like! Oh well at least it was skimmed milk!
    Have to make sure I make a black coffee next time!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    I think it's ok to drink tea, so long as it is black and sweetened with tablet sweetners. The only no no are fruit teas.

I stick to black sweetened coffee, as I just can't drink tea without milk! Tea is good as it has less caffeine than coffee, and depending on who you believe, caffeine is said to induce cravings. I still have it, but only one or two a day.

Most of all, I miss the Diet Coke. Who would have thought something to innocent would be banned on any diet?!?!

4. lolo

lolo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.42%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    on the w8 rapid programme which is a vlcd you can have a half a pint of skimmed milk a day,so the milk in your tea should not be a problem.
    lolo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.