Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by samseal, 26 March 2007 Social URL.

1. samseal

samseal Full Member

lighter life
    I hope this isn't going to mess things up and I know it sounds pathetic
    But when I was making my hubby a cup of tea I accidently put a splash of milk into my choco drink
    I am just being paranoid???????????????/

:eek: X
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. samseal

samseal Full Member

lighter life
    P.S is was skimmed milk and it really was just a splash
  4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    I think you will get away with that this once, so don't worry!

Dizzy x
  5. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Lighter Life
  6. bumpybean88

bumpybean88 Full Member

Cambridge Die
    I worry when Im preparing food for the kids and I get some on my fingers and go to put them in my mouth!!
  7. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Cambridge Diet USA
    Hey, we all get paranoid- I worried when I licked an envolope!! Now is that taking it too far??! lol
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

:rotflmao: Sorry but this really made me LOL!! :D`
  9. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

mad isnt it...I was COMPLEATLY paranoid when I asked for a glass of water & got really worried that he's put lemon or ice in!! Just think only a week ago I was shovelling as much into my mouth as I could lol!! Mind you now that I'm on day 6 (& finsing it hellish!) I find mysef starting to make excuses for quitting and do wonder if its more that I want food & am just manipulating the situation IYKWIM?
  10. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I went to the dentist on Monday and had 2 fillings and was worried about what they used and also the drink they give you to swill your mouth!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.