Oops been neglecting to update

Well ladies i'm on week 4 and think by the end of this week i'll have lost a stone! 11pounds so far, had a sticky week last week but better this week and have already dropped a pound and weigh isn't till monday! yay! how is everyone else doing?

well done!

How is the baby? Are you finding it easier to diet while being at home, or are there more temptations?

When I have time off, I find it easier to diet, as I can take it easier and eat my meals when I like. Some of my colleagues say their temptation time is while they are at home, as the biscuit tin is calling! What is your experience?

Will you get another hamper? What have you managed to do with the DC meals which aren't to your taste? I am sneakily feeding them to my boyfriend!

my baby is amazing and a giant lol!

i find it harder dieting at home as i get bored. i have been a bit naughty for two weeks so now my weightloss is slowing, but i have also had the flu and time of the month, so fingers crossed it'll be a better loss next week.

i like all the flavours! the only thing i'm not fussed on is the granola, just because i don't find it filling no matter how much fruit i add.

i'm doing it throug qvc at the mo, but i just got sent a voucher for 40 with diet chef, but then i'm tied in for 3 months, and it's only 40 off the first month and ovc is only £145 so a lot cheaper, but no choices and if i cancel it goes back up to £175! arggggg don;t know what to do, if i could order 1 hamper with my £40 off and it only be £150 i'd do it. arggg

Back