oops. Friday nite is wine nite. Repenting syns

giraffegirl

I think I've buggered it right up tonight. Bottle and a half of zinfandel. No excuse apart from the usual stressy week at work and being a gluttonous mousse. Can I repent these syns???

Roughly speaking theres about 26 syns in a bottle, so 39 in a bottle and a half. Take away 15 for today, thats 24 over. Cut back to 5 syns a day over the weekend and you make up 20 of those. You can then have 11 on Monday and the balance is restored.

Much as I sound like a stuck record, flexisynning is a pre-planned method of staying in control of what you consume. This isnt it. Writing something off as a flexisyn after the event does not reinforce the message that you are in control of your consumption.

But in all honesty, I wouldnt worry about it, if all you have gone over by is that much, a few days of lower syns will balance you out with no harm done.

Same thing here, woops! 37 syns yesterday, mostly wine! :party0036:

I count my syns weekly though, which is great as I'm still inside my upper allowance and don't feel like I've gone completely off track. No more syns for me till Tuesday now though!

I had 25.5 syns on wine last night. I too count my syns weekly. I count down from 105 and when I reach that I stop. If I used flexi syns for anything over 15 I would gain. They are only for special one off occasions not a regular wine night.

Back