• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

oops - had some cheese!

feel bad for even writing this but came from work and for the first time in ages i was a bt peckish. i didn't get to have my bar for lunch cos of meetings and ended up having some cheese. just a small corner but feel awful. as it is i haven't lost this week and now this!!

there - feel better now its out there....
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

always lurkin around!
dont feel bad hun its only a bit of cheese just keep goin u wont have done any harm with that xx
would you feel better if i told you i had a chicken leg??? it wouldn't even be a nice lie to make you feel better it's the truth!!!!!!! oh the bloody shame of it.......tomorrows a new day sweetie x

always lurkin around!
oh god all this food :drool::drool: xx he he
do you think i will be out of ketosis??

Must do it this time
do you think i will be out of ketosis??
i think i was told on here before that it takes 60gms of carbs to knock you out of ketosis,i doubt a little piece of cheese will do you any harm,just dont let it lead to anymore,your doing great,
elaine x

CW Consultant
I know what its like when you come home and you just need something to pick you up, I normally have some cucumber or pickled cabbage in my kitchen in case of emergency, lol

You only need to have a tiny bit it.

Silver Member
Don't worry hun!!:) If it was cheddar or something similiar - think it's relatively carb free!! Just v high in fat if you have a frenzy with it which with a wee corner you defo haven't!! We're all human. I've been trying for 4 days to get back on track and just can't seem to crack it:sigh: to lose the final stone!!

Good luck!!
Mmmmm cheese....