oops - had some cheese!

leeds123

Silver Member
feel bad for even writing this but came from work and for the first time in ages i was a bt peckish. i didn't get to have my bar for lunch cos of meetings and ended up having some cheese. just a small corner but feel awful. as it is i haven't lost this week and now this!!

there - feel better now its out there....

dont feel bad hun its only a bit of cheese just keep goin u wont have done any harm with that xx

would you feel better if i told you i had a chicken leg??? it wouldn't even be a nice lie to make you feel better it's the truth!!!!!!! oh the bloody shame of it.......tomorrows a new day sweetie x

oh god all this food :drool::drool: xx he he

do you think i will be out of ketosis??

Cheese is my downfall so I know what its like. Never mind, at least it wasnt anything TOO unforgivable :)

do you think i will be out of ketosis??

i think i was told on here before that it takes 60gms of carbs to knock you out of ketosis,i doubt a little piece of cheese will do you any harm,just dont let it lead to anymore,your doing great,
elaine x

I know what its like when you come home and you just need something to pick you up, I normally have some cucumber or pickled cabbage in my kitchen in case of emergency, lol

You only need to have a tiny bit it.

x

Don't worry hun!!:) If it was cheddar or something similiar - think it's relatively carb free!! Just v high in fat if you have a frenzy with it which with a wee corner you defo haven't!! We're all human. I've been trying for 4 days to get back on track and just can't seem to crack it:sigh: to lose the final stone!!

Good luck!!

Mmmmm cheese....

Back