oops help !!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ethansmummy, 9 August 2011 Social URL.

1. ethansmummy

ethansmummy Member

I have a tub of 420g Asda wafer thin cooked chicken and just eaten about 4 slices. is it free??? Hope so!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes, if you're on a Red or EE day.

Denise

4. ethansmummy

ethansmummy Member

Oh thank god I'm trying to use as little syns as possible being my first week and don't want a gain on my first weigh in lol. Thank you xx

5. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey did you c advise you on how many syns to aim for? 5 syns are minimal and at the start it can be better to have more (so you have an option to reduce if weight loss slows down)

I aim for 12 a day on c's advice. Ends up between 8-15.

Xx

6. ethansmummy

ethansmummy Member

No she didnt she just said you have 15 but most people use 10. Yesterday I had 4 and today I Havnt had any. This isn't right is it lol? A lady at the group said I will more than likely be religious with it lol .. being my first week :D xx

7. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hehe! It's tricky to get into the mind set of it! There's loads of threads on here about using your syns and weight loss. The idea of them is that by having those little treats or using them to improve food (oil, gravy, sauce etc) the diet is more sustainable! If you just wanted to have a few more try adding Mayo/ salad cream to salads. Or having flora, jams etc on your hex b toast? Or if you'd like me get a bag of low syn Chocs. Fave of mine is 2 finger kitkats - 5.5 syns. For me knowing something like this is available to me at the end of a long day makes sticking to the plan the rest of the day easier!

Best advice is have a long mooch around this site as so much of this has been discussed/said before by newbies (me included)

Good luck with your weight loss!! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.