Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

oops - I ate salmon

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stokegal, 7 March 2010 Social URL.

1. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and working out
    I've been out all day and this afternoon decided to go to Frankie and Bennys as OH and DS were starving and I chose the what I thought was healthy option of salmon salad (minus everything but salmon and lettuce) and now I'm sure I've read that salmon isn't allowed - I'd only just got back into ketosis too... Back to the drawing board... again!!! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't be too hard on yourself, just drink lots of water, have the packs for the day and just carry on as normal tomorrow. I doubt you have put yourself out of ketosis, so just draw a line under the food and move on forwards.

4. determinator

determinator Banned

Salmon wont have brought you out of ketosis as its still protein , no carbs , but it has a few more calories than white fish and chicken etc so thats why its not allowed on SS+ etc ... so you should be fine :)

5. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and working out
    Ahh.. thanks - I have to say it was very yummy and I thought when I was eating it that it was too nice to be good for me, lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.