• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oops I did again...

Ceeps

S: 12st9lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 2st9lb(20.9%)
Winning slimmer of the week last week was a great feeling even tho I only lost 1lb :eek:
Well I've been and done it again only this time I feel better about it and that I really did deserve it as I lost 3lb. That is my biggest weekly so far loss apart from week 1 when I lost 4lb. If I can lose 1lb this week I can get my 1.5 stone award.:happy036::woohoo:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

x Alex x

Silver Member
S: 13st3lb C: 13st0.2lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st2.8lb(1.51%)
that's great well done!!
i'm a re-join member and i'm determined to make it work this tiime - you've just motivated me to get a slimmer of the week award now!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Well donw Hun!!! Fingers crossed for that 1lb next week! I want to loose 2 to get my next award!

Ceeps

S: 12st9lb C: 10st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 2st9lb(20.9%)
Thanks everyone. It's like a double wammy when you go to class. everyone there is so pleased for you and when you post it here everyone here is also very pleased for you. I wish I could be online more than I am but I'm only able to get quick snatches at it :-(

And Mrs V. The very best of luck for your 2lb next week. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
S: 10st1lb C: 9st7.5lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 0st7.5lb(5.32%)
I'm gonna have me one of those too. Not this week, because I gained last week, but next week, it's mine =]

Well done to you too, 2 weeks running =]