Oops I did again...

Ceeps

Winning slimmer of the week last week was a great feeling even tho I only lost 1lb :eek:
Well I've been and done it again only this time I feel better about it and that I really did deserve it as I lost 3lb. That is my biggest weekly so far loss apart from week 1 when I lost 4lb. If I can lose 1lb this week I can get my 1.5 stone award.:happy036::woohoo:

that's great well done!!
i'm a re-join member and i'm determined to make it work this tiime - you've just motivated me to get a slimmer of the week award now!

Well donw Hun!!! Fingers crossed for that 1lb next week! I want to loose 2 to get my next award!

Really great news, well done! Here's to your 1.5st award next week - you CAN do it!

Wishing you the Very Best of Luck!
(And, of course, to Mrs V)

Thanks everyone. It's like a double wammy when you go to class. everyone there is so pleased for you and when you post it here everyone here is also very pleased for you. I wish I could be online more than I am but I'm only able to get quick snatches at it :-(

And Mrs V. The very best of luck for your 2lb next week. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

I'm gonna have me one of those too. Not this week, because I gained last week, but next week, it's mine =]

Well done to you too, 2 weeks running =]

Back