Oops, ignore this thread!

Vickilouise1986

Well I have posts already under almost 3 weeks, but it isn't really right now that i'm in week 5 and I don't know how to change the title.

Today was not so bad although 3points over, I seem to be doing that a lot, I have still got 9.5 to make up over the next3 days so not sure if I am going to do it or not. Weeks one to four were so much easier than it has been these last few days, really need to get myself going agian.

Here's a yakitori recipe that's only 1 point for each kebab!

Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori Kebabs recipe
Makes 30 kebabs

Ingredients
500 g skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 cm cubes
4 large [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]spring [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=&quot]onions[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], cut across into 30 pieces
1 large green capsicum, seeded and cut into 30 small cubes

For the marinade
3 tablespoons Japanese soy sauce
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 teaspoons clear honey
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 tablespoons sake or dry sherry

Preparation
1. Place the soy sauce, sake or sherry, garlic, honey, sesame oil and ginger in a shallow dish and stir together to mix.
2. Add the chicken pieces and spoon the marinade over them. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
3. Preheat the barbecue flat plate. Soak 30 small bamboo skewers in cold water for 30 minutes (to prevent them from burning on the barbecue).
4. Thread about 2 pieces of chicken onto the skewers, alternating with one piece of spring onion and one of capsicum, threaded widthways.
5. Grill the kebabs for about 10-15 minutes (or until cooked through), turning from time to time and brushing with the marinade.

WW POINTS for one kebab: 1

Back