Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by flossyflo, 20 September 2010 Social URL.

1. flossyflo

flossyflo Member

just had my first disaster with the moose mix trying to make a jelly. I added two teaspoons to 200ml of cold water and the moose mix stuff just went inot great big disgusting lumpy bits and the rest stayed liquid. Not really what I was hopeing for :confused:
    Any tips on how to make it properly?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sorcha

sorcha Likes to change diets...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Started with LL, then Exante, then Atkins now Exante...again!
    Lol!! Had the same problem with my first attempt!:D

I always use a hand blender, either with a choc pack or water flavourings ( use about 1 1/2 teaspoons ). I sprinkle mousse mix on top and blend away. I put it in a nice glass and pop it in the freezer, stirring a coupe of times and it usually sets in about 10 mins. Oh and the mousse mix with the water flavouring always has a foam on top, so I either mix that in or scoop it off the top.

Hope this helps.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.