Oops!!

susicab

Well, last Sunday I had my first weigh in on the new propoints plan.......2lb off :)

Since then though, its been a real downhill struggle for me. I took dear old grandad out for his birthday meal, used all my daily points, had a 0pt soup for tea, then ate anything and everything going!

Monday, the start of my three 11am-7pm shifts, took food in, went and bought more goodies then ate a big meal when i got in. (this continued for all 3 days ending in a large kebab n chips). I dont know what it is with these shifts, just thinking that due to the fact i dont get a mealbreak on this one (go home early instead), i grab anything to keep me going.

Yesterday, on my day off, i did so well.... until hubby disappeared off to one of his bike clubs, the boredom sank in and i started eating.....

To cut a long story short, i now weigh more than when i started, and after filling out my tracker for the last few days i am over my weekly points by 28!!!

Can you try and buffer the damage by doing some exercise? Swimming or something? :) x

Hi, i did go to the gym yesterday morning, but 40 mins of low intensity exercise is only 3 pts (which came off my initial overeat of 31pp, lol!) I think i may just about be able to get back to where i was next week, as due to my early shifts, i cant go to class this week (perhaps this has contributed to my overeat??). Not too worried about it, was thinking of trying the old points system this week, but my colleague has decided to cook a breakfast (im too weak to say no, lol!)

I'd say the best thing to do is to forget the naughty days and start afresh. Then you don't have to carry the guilt around with you for the rest of the week.

New day, new you :)

I have started afresh this morning, have had my fry up and propointed everything on the plate, and after my toast this morning and soup i have got with me for lunch, i still have 11pp for dinner tonight :))

:) we've all done it and will all do it again. The only way it will work is to get bs k on and say right it's 5 weeks to Christmas eve 5 weeks of being vvvvvvv good. If you really stick to it you could have upto a stone off! I lost a stone in the 1st 5 weeks.

Maybe take bananas and nice fruit you really like for these long shifts. The bordem maybe come on here, make friends on here that are on facebook and talk to them on chat.
Get a DVD and low pp snacks and just think if I over eat I'll dread w/in!

I did it alone for 8 months which inprefered less pressure lol now I'm at meeting I dread weigh/in, I think if you need weigh in maybe do it at home or boots and tell us here as you can't get there this week, that way it may help you focus on being a ww angel .

Above all you had a wee blip and it's done , well done on starting afresh xx

i think thats half the problem, i dont like fruit, lol!! (Also, i have run out of food and cant be bothered to go shopping). I have now screwed my weightloss head back into position and have got back to tracking everything i put in my gob now :)

come on my friend, don't worry too much! I went off to Italy in the week end and I didn't count the points because if I did I would probably be over my limit by a gazillion: I had the trial dinner for my wedding and tried 4 pasta starters and 4 main meals, 2 fish and 2 meats. Everything was absolutely GORGEOUS, but I had to be treated for indigestion after that, so you can imagine how many points I must have had. I weighted myself as soon as I came back home (morning after) and had put on 2 lbs. 1 lb is off already as of this morning. Who knows, it would be lovely to stay the same in the week end (my WI is on Sunday). And if *I* can stay the same after what I ate, I'm sure so can *YOU*. So... pull up your sleeves and work for it my friend, you CAN do it, you must just believe you can!

thanks kagome, i did manage to stay on track yesterday (i only ate my daily allowance though), and i sat down last night and tracked what i was having for breakfast and lunch today. I think its just a case of sitting down for those 15 mins a day to track. I had an SP this morning (I know "slap"), and i am literally back to monday mornings weight. I will be EXTRA good this week as i cant go to my meeting tomorrow morning or the rest of the week (well, i could, but dont really want to go to an evening one), i know this one works. Im sure its just a case of knowing what to do on each shift pattern, its just getting to grips with the plan. In about 2 months time i will have this down to a fine art, lol!

I went over my weekly allowance last eek by quite a bit and still lost 1.5lb, I just tried to be good as much as I could dureing the rest of the week, I also tried walking a bit more, worked for me.

thanks kagome, i did manage to stay on track yesterday (i only ate my daily allowance though), and i sat down last night and tracked what i was having for breakfast and lunch today. I think its just a case of sitting down for those 15 mins a day to track. I had an SP this morning (I know "slap"), and i am literally back to monday mornings weight. I will be EXTRA good this week as i cant go to my meeting tomorrow morning or the rest of the week (well, i could, but dont really want to go to an evening one), i know this one works. Im sure its just a case of knowing what to do on each shift pattern, its just getting to grips with the plan. In about 2 months time i will have this down to a fine art, lol!

:D go on my friend stay motivated and keep on going! You'll see, it'll be worth it in the end! :)

Back