Opening up and starting a new :)

Yasmine

One last chance
I thought I would get this out. I'm feeling so releived and happy right now from what happened today. Today is one of the biggest highlights of the year for me :D

When I was on Lipotrim, it wasn't all peachy for me.

I started it around the time me and my boyfriend broke up, so I was pretty bummed about it. College was also getting stressful. I was so distracted by my weightloss and the whole boyfriend thing, I started to neglect my studies and ended up being so demotivated to do anything, even my favourite pleasures in life. Videogames, drawing, all I did was sleep the depression and stress away, I wanted it all to go away.

When 09 started, I thought I'd start fresh, I was over my ex, and was beginning to feel happy. That was until I realised how much work I actually had to do. It was so much, I couldn't take it. It just started piling up and up and I couldn't stop it.

I've been withdrawn from my courses and don't have any AS's to do. I was so screwed :break_diet:.

But today, I was taken to see a the schools Careers advisor. He helped me out. Talked to me, and listened to me. It was so great to be able to have someone to talk to, someone who wouldn't point the finger and tell me just to do what has to done, like it was just that simple.

He's going to help me transfer from 6th form, and restart at college.

At last! a light was found at the end of the tunnel. I can start again, a fresh start, I was so happy I started crying :rolleyes:, typical emotional me lol.

From this experience, I now know that I gotta clear up my act and actually start to be more organised and work hard if I'm going to be anything in life. No more lazy me :D

To celebrate, I treated myself to some clothes shopping, since I practically have nothing to wear LOL.

I am now size 10 exactly in tops, bought some short-shorts which I would never even think about wearing...was even daring enough to buy myself a bikini, which doesn't look bad on me :), just need to tone up, which I will be doing from tomorrow and onwards!

Ah yes, today was good :D

Last edited:
Well done Yas. Good for you hun. I did a smilar thing as you. When I was in school I left after my GCSE's to study fashion in college. However, after realising I couldn't sew to save my life I knew I couldn't finish the course. After much persuasion by my parents I went back to school the following year to start my a levels, even though I was a year older than everyone else. I was dreading it but it was the best decision I ever made. You will find it so much easier now you are focused this is what you want to do. Good luck hun. xx

P.S Size 10 WOW!!!

Wow, it's great that things turned out well for you. I'm so happy, so much weight has been lifted off my shoulders :)

Hehe yeah, size 10, real haps with that :D, even bought some size 12 jeans, and they're strangley baggy lol

Yasmine, I am so pleased for you, I really am.
I am a firm believer of 'all good things come to those who wait' and sometimes I think we need to go through some of these situations to learn from them. It will make you a stronger person in the end and you reap the rewards from your knowledge and experiences.

Well done hun and good luck on your re-start at College.

Size 10 - you go girl, just make sure you pass that ex boyfriend one day and you wiggle that booty hun.

Hi Yasmin
Of course there's a light at the end of the tunnel, your a young woman in her prime. Life throws us obstacles that we have to work through. Some paths are straighter than others and thake a bit of negotiation. You seem to have done that and as Kered said you will be all the better for it. You will look back on this time as a time of opporunity and it just waiting for you to take it.
Well done. :)

oh yasmine that is great, I know you have the determination to do what you want, it took me a long time to get where I AM today. I left school with no qualifications, and now I have a very good job, if you work hard you will get there best of luck you sound a lovely girl and deserve it. Remember this "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!"

Yasmine, I am so pleased for you, I really am.
I am a firm believer of 'all good things come to those who wait' and sometimes I think we need to go through some of these situations to learn from them. It will make you a stronger person in the end and you reap the rewards from your knowledge and experiences.

Well done hun and good luck on your re-start at College.

Size 10 - you go girl, just make sure you pass that ex boyfriend one day and you wiggle that booty hun.

Thank you so much. Lol, you know, my ex does glance over a lot. I pity the little fool LMAO.

Hi Yasmin
Of course there's a light at the end of the tunnel, your a young woman in her prime. Life throws us obstacles that we have to work through. Some paths are straighter than others and thake a bit of negotiation. You seem to have done that and as Kered said you will be all the better for it. You will look back on this time as a time of opporunity and it just waiting for you to take it.
Well done. :)

Thank you so much hunny :). This is just one of the many obsticles that I have to face, but at least I'll be more prepared for when the time comes from this experience :p.

oh yasmine that is great, I know you have the determination to do what you want, it took me a long time to get where I AM today. I left school with no qualifications, and now I have a very good job, if you work hard you will get there best of luck you sound a lovely girl and deserve it. Remember this "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!"

Thank you :)

I am so glad that things worked out for you. I will remember that quote :D

:banana dancer:Hi Yas, I am so pleased that everything is working out for you. All I can offer to say is what I wrote on Chels thread after her boyf dumped her. The world is your oyster now hun, you are young and can achieve ANYTHING you want. So you go girl and grab life with two hands and do it!!! (But remember to tell us all your stories along the way!) x
Congats on SZE 10 btw!!:banana dancer:woohoo!!! x

Last edited:
Hehe thank you.

Me and my boyfriend breaking up is like nothing to me now. To be honest, I am much much muuuuuuuuuch happier being single, it's so much more fun! LOL:p

I'll be sure to take your advice :), thanks rache :hug99:

Really pleased you've overcome this Yas. You are a wonderful girl and have so much to look forward to.

Congrats on the size 10 and bikini (woohoo you). You wouldn't have even dared to try one on several months ago and now you've bought one. Go Yas! Great you're sounding so positive too, you should be.

Aww thank you so much Mini. I'm just so happy right now it's nuts!

God I wouldn't even go near the bikini's let alone buy one! lol. I bought another one today, string bikini:ashamed0005: hehehe. Never would of thought I'd see the day.

How are you doing? all well I hope :)

Back