Operation beach body :)

Very impressive :) I have no intention of exercising today - been one of those days haha

Thanks guys,

Been on my treadmill again this morning and managed a bit more jogging :) I left my misters in bed and got up to do it, & it's my birthday, how desperate am I to get a beach bod ;)
But will be having some wine or beers tonight :)

Morning,

I feel rubbish this morning, been really bad over my birthday weekend, was supposed to be getting up to go on my treadmill but Callum is still asleep so I'm taking advantage of laying in bed might get on it tomorrow

I've been ccing for a few weeks, I enjoy it and I'm good through the week then always seem to blow it on a weekend, but it's 6 weeks today till we go on holiday, so I've decided I'm back to sw and going to get as much off as I can, I'm starting today, but I will prob put on when I go on Thursday.
I think if I swap and change between both diets when I get fed up,because I do, then my weight should still be coming off? I will just have a go and see, I'm still going to log my food on mfp x

Hope you had a good bday Sazbirl and good luck with SW :)

BerryBerry said:
Hope you had a good bday Sazbirl and good luck with SW :)

Thanks, I did it was lovely :)

I'm not doing sw 100% I'm mixing cc & sw because I love cc but I choose healthier foods on sw, so I think if I do a mixture of the 2 I should lose weight :)

I've been and bought some scales today, I weigh 13st 8 and a quarter pounds, I was 13st 5 at slimming class on Thursday, so I've put 3 on :( but I enjoyed it :) I'm not going to slimming anymore when my countdown runs out, I'm doing it from home, and my new weigh day is going to be tuesday because it's 6 weeks today till I go on my hols :)

Oh that little variation might just be the scales to be honest! Just think how far you have come from your starting point, you are doing fab, and all you need to concentrate on is an overall downwards trend.

Thats a fab idea mixing SW&CC - from what I hear of SW it promotes healthy homecooking which is one of the best ways to get larger, healthier, more filling meals from your calorie allowance. I think with purely CC it is easy to fall into the trap of eating prepared meals/items with their calorie count listed on them but the problem is they are usually quite small portions and not particularly satisfying. I am making a massive effort to prepare things and learning good vegetables to bulk meals out with - salad is an obvious one and so versatile - you can have a ginormous portion for <50 calories so that leaves a lot of leeway to choose a tasty protein topping. For bulking out hot food, I really love mushrooms SO low calorie for a huge portion.

What are you fav meals on SW? I think by CC alongside you will eat better but keep an eye on your overall count and begin to learn if you are going way over on any particular meal/ingrediant.

Thanks, I did it was lovely :)

I'm not doing sw 100% I'm mixing cc & sw because I love cc but I choose healthier foods on sw, so I think if I do a mixture of the 2 I should lose weight

Thats my theory too I find sw to hard to stick to over wkend, so im eating all sw meals but not over doing it with the free food and making sure im within calories so on the wkend I can have odd takeaway I just need to be extra good during the wk.

Im sure your going look and feel fab in 6 wks time how much are you hoping to lose by then xx

Morning,

I'm up to get on my treadmill :)

Berry- my fav meals are, Chinese chick curry, spaghetti bolognese, chilli con carne, and homemade chicken nuggets ( little boy & hubby love these so I make them a lot ;) ) all home made healthy goodness :) xx

Cas, I would love as much as I could off, would love to be in the 11's but that's too far away, so I'm aiming for a stone, but not sure if that's too high. Xx

Yum they all sound lovely! You are on FIRE with the exercise! :)

Back