Operation "Bikini Clad Ladies"!!!

bambam101

I have a lovely holiday in the south of France to look forward to at the end of August. And I want to be able to...for the first time ever...feel confident in a size 10/12 bikini! I find the prospect of a bikini quite daunting!
I'd like everyone who's got a holiday coming up to join me and get into their bikinis and feel confident :)
We can do this! And we will be the most gorgeous people on the beach!! xxx

bambam101 said:
I have a lovely holiday in the south of France to look forward to at the end of August. And I want to be able to...for the first time ever...feel confident in a size 10/12 bikini! I find the prospect of a bikini quite daunting!
I'd like everyone who's got a holiday coming up to join me and get into their bikinis and feel confident :)

Not even booked my holidy yet and already feeling rudiculosly self-concious and anxious, so having someone aiming for a beach bod might push me along a bit. This is the year I won't wear a kaftan!! :)

X

Well, 2 kids has ruined my chances of wearing a bikini or going on a bikini weather holiday but I'd love to be able to go to the swimming pool when we have our weekend at Butlins in a bit less than the baggy shorts and t shirt I wore last year!

I don't think I'm going on summer hols this year. But I am definitely getting a bikini! Can't wait to go swimming. I reckon I will be able to get into a size 12 one and feel pretty good! I am even going to wear mine sunbathing in the park across from my house!!

I am going on holiday in August determined not to look like I did last August! My daughter and daughter-in-law were with us in their size 10's and I felt miserable the whole time. This year will be different as I am determined to reach my goal before I go.

My holiday is in 6 weeks saturday!! I'm a bridesmade at my friends wedding and it's in Miami!!
My fellow bridesmaid is tall and slim and well i'm well short and a little rounded.
I really want to wear a bikini but a bit scared as i have never really worn one before.
I aim to lose up to 10lb in 6 weeks which I think will help.

x

I haven't booked mine yet, but I'm planning to go away at the beginning of June :)

I haven't been able to wear a bikini on holiday for three years, so I'm absolutely determined that I WILL be wearing one this summer!

I haven't even been able to go and get a spray tan done for a couple of years because I feel so crap about how I look.

Ideally I would like to get to target by my holiday, but even if I could get a stone off I would be well pleased! Good luck all!

Hey. Great thread. I'm off to Cuba in 11 Weeks. Have brought the bikinis but still not feeling confident in them. The aim is to tone up and lie on the beach feeling good about myself - for the 1st time! Good luck everyone!! x

I'm going in 4 weeks with oh and friends eek! Want to lose 8 pounds by then to get to bottom of target range but I always lose really slowly i' ll have to be really strict ?

Well I dont know about the bikini because I have scars on my tum from an op 10 years ago but I will aim to be wearing something in a size 12 instead of the thing I wore last time we were in florida in a size 24!!!! I would love to wear a tankini so Bring it on!!!

We are also cruising from Florida around the Bahamas so I would dearly love to be wearing little dresses during the day, preferably in a size 12 !!! xxxx

I am off to Florida June /July and even though I will be nowhere near bikini ready, I would love to look ok in a swimsuit at the villa pool or water parks. I have seen a nice one in debenhams with a little frilly skirt.

I'll join in. Like Purplesky I will never wear a bikini no matter what size I am but I really really want to be able to wear small strapped dresses for my holidays in July without being so self conscious of my arms and shoulders.

I have my skiing holiday in 7 weeks to think about first!! I'd like to be at least half a stone down by then!!

I am also going to the South of France for my holidays.....and I want to wear a bikini.......its been a while.

Ooh well just thinking, I've been invited to a hen party in June and its my old friends from uni who I haven't seen in ages. So I want to get to target then get really lovely and toned and want to blow their socks off in a bikini!!!! Lol xxxx

I'm off to Cyprus in May with Hubby, no kids ( yay, thanks grandparents.. hehe) And, i want to feel sexy in my tankini and not worry about *holding it all in* when im walking to/from the pool and sunbathing.. I wouldnt inflict my stretch marks on the world, no matter what weight i get down too..!!

awww :( it's horrible isnt it, all the hang up's our brains have on our bodies.. I hate my wobbly bits and that fact that i'm so small...!

Back