Operation: Bikini

thisisme

Hi All,

I'm now 2 days in to week 3 so thought I would set up a diary to keep me motivated and chart my progress.

I've gradually put on weight over the last couple of years but because i'm tall (ish) and big busted I have always seemed to carry it off, so much so that I never weighed myself either. Enough was enough when I realised an expensive dress I bought last year for NYE (Which I didn't end up wearing because i stayed in)didn't even go over my boobs anymore - my clothes were tight, I was puffy and bloated and not sleeping, comfort eating through depression and I felt like I was in a never ending circle of despair! Anyway, I've heard about Cambridge and decided to give it a go and I can honestly say it's one of the best decisions i've ever made! The more weight is falling off, the happier I seem to be getting and it's definitely spurring me on to continue.

My ultimate goal is to get down to 11st and actually look good in a bikini (for the first time in years) when I go to Vegas next June for my 30th birthday!

It would be really nice to speak to others in a similar situation, share tips and just generally make sure there's motivation around to get me through the weeks until I smash my target!

thisisme said:
Hi All,

I'm now 2 days in to week 3 so thought I would set up a diary to keep me motivated and chart my progress.

I've gradually put on weight over the last couple of years but because i'm tall (ish) and big busted I have always seemed to carry it off, so much so that I never weighed myself either. Enough was enough when I realised an expensive dress I bought last year for NYE (Which I didn't end up wearing because i stayed in)didn't even go over my boobs anymore - my clothes were tight, I was puffy and bloated and not sleeping, comfort eating through depression and I felt like I was in a never ending circle of despair! Anyway, I've heard about Cambridge and decided to give it a go and I can honestly say it's one of the best decisions i've ever made! The more weight is falling off, the happier I seem to be getting and it's definitely spurring me on to continue.

My ultimate goal is to get down to 11st and actually look good in a bikini (for the first time in years) when I go to Vegas next June for my 30th birthday!

It would be really nice to speak to others in a similar situation, share tips and just generally make sure there's motivation around to get me through the weeks until I smash my target!

Welcome. Doing a diary is great to keep you motivated. And everyone on here is lovely :)

hope u have a good week :)

xx

Day 18 and for some reason I am absolutely starving today for the first time since I started. Forcing even more water down me and tempted to go to bed already!

Back