Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

Have had yogurt and fruit for breakfast so good start to the day!!!
Hope you enjoy the cinema and I know what you mean about the popcorn, not sure I would be able to avoid it :(

Hey Hun you are doing great. Enjoy the cinema xx

The cinema's a nightmare isn't it? I love popcorn too, one of my favourite things. And nothing comes close to actual cinema popcorn! I can't believe what I used to get through when I went to the cinema though, quite shameful to think back on it. BIG bars of chocolate or crisps or popcorn or Ben & Jerry's or a mixture of all of that!! When I went to the cinema the other night I took a pineapple Activia and some green grapes and chopped kiwi. One of my other favourites is Weight Watchers jelly ;) Not the same as popcorn tho :cry:

The cinema's a nightmare isn't it? I love popcorn too, one of my favourite things. And nothing comes close to actual cinema popcorn! I can't believe what I used to get through when I went to the cinema though, quite shameful to think back on it. BIG bars of chocolate or crisps or popcorn or Ben & Jerry's or a mixture of all of that!! When I went to the cinema the other night I took a pineapple Activia and some green grapes and chopped kiwi. One of my other favourites is Weight Watchers jelly ;) Not the same as popcorn tho :cry:

I have decided the cinema just isnt the same without the popcorn lol!!! How good are you with ur fruit and all lol. I sat and though about what I used to have in the cinema pre SW it isnt pretty. I would of always had either a large sweet popcorn or a large nachos with cheese and salsa. Then a packet of sweets such as malteasers or m&m peanuts. All washed down with a big bucket of fanta orange. And I wonder why i got so big lol!!! Last night i had three handfuls of the hubbys popcorn so it wasnt as bad as it could of been.

You did really well with the popcorn!!! I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema but am due to go soon as we are going away for the weekend and I know I am not going to be able to resist :(
i know what you mean about scale fear as I am getting it for weigh in on Tuesday. I feel like I have put a stone on even tho I have been good (apart from Thursday) :(
Any ideas??

You did really well with the popcorn!!! I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema but am due to go soon as we are going away for the weekend and I know I am not going to be able to resist :(
i know what you mean about scale fear as I am getting it for weigh in on Tuesday. I feel like I have put a stone on even tho I have been good (apart from Thursday) :(
Any ideas??

I feel like I am going to gain every week. It is hard I think to train your mind any other way I guess its the negative thoughts in me lol. As I am so used to thinking of myself in a negative way that i think it is just easier to expect a gain cause then i wont be disappointed if I do gain!!!

Where you going for the weekend anywhere nice??

We are going to York for a few nights on our own - sister is having our daughter for us :)
I wanted to have lost a stone before we go but don't think that is going to have happened as hubby weighed himself this morning and had only lost a pound and he always loses more that me so :(
I am just the same as you with the negativity - never have had any confidence and don't think I ever will at this stage of my life. Negative stuff is much easier to believe!!

Well ladies week one weigh in completed and I have lost 5.5lbs I am so chuffed with myself!

On valentines night I stuck to my syns and made my syn free burgers and then on Friday we went for a nice walk and a swim and rewarded ourselves with dinner out and I allowed myself a bit of leeway with the syns.

Now just to continue the good work, I was off work yesterday for my birthday and even managed to stick to my guns.

Todays diary:

All bran with milk and banana and coffee

Chicken salad

Tub of mango

and for dinner I am making chicken, veg and mash

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days but we have had such drama on the shower front and my son was off for half term. So between entertaining him and I having to spend loads of time trying to get the shower mess sorted out I haven't had a minute. It is now all sorted and from 7pm tonight I will be able to shower in my own house again:0bathtime: and not have to run around showering at the in laws house lol!!! so glad woo hoo!!!! I have been on plan all over the drama for which I am really pleased about!!!

Nearly forgot had my weigh in on Monday and I only lost 1/2 a pound!!! I really hope it isnt a sign of things to come as i really want to get another 5lbs of for going away to Barcelona!!!!!!!! I have 3 weigh ins. I think it is time i tried to focus on my portion control as i know things are free but i think i eat far to much to point sometimes where i am stuffed instead of just full lol!!! so fingers crossed the numbers start to move in a bigger way again.

Here is some of my food diary's from the past few days!!!!

Tuesday:
Breakfast - Mullerlight Greek style (0.5 syns) 2 hifi light (HXB) 2 mandarins
Lunch - Subway turkey salad with honey mustard (4 syns) and a plum
Dinner - Chicken chassuer with tesco mix (4 Syns) with green beans,carrot and parsnip and potato cubes.

Total syns 8.5

Wednesday:
Breakfast - mullerlight, 2 hifi lights (HXB) orange
Lunch - Slimming world quiche with green beans (cheese 6 syns)
Dinner - rice and homemade chicken curry with (4 syns) for sweet chili sauce

Total syns 10

We are going to York for a few nights on our own - sister is having our daughter for us :)
I wanted to have lost a stone before we go but don't think that is going to have happened as hubby weighed himself this morning and had only lost a pound and he always loses more that me so :(
I am just the same as you with the negativity - never have had any confidence and don't think I ever will at this stage of my life. Negative stuff is much easier to believe!!

Well how did you do with your weigh in??? How long is it till you go to York??

Your doing so well misses for going it alone!!! How u getting on this week?? Well done on the loss!!!

Been doing ok as I say had a cupcake moment on Tuesday night but got past it and been good ever since!

I am going to try on my bridesmaid dress for the 1st time tomorrow!!!! EKK!!! Really looking forward to seeing it and trying it on not looking forward so much to the standing in the bra and pants in front of all the skinny minis and felling like a fat frump!!!! Hope my dress is too big as that will give me a wee boost. Have you tried your dress at all Kells??

I am going to try on my bridesmaid dress for the 1st time tomorrow!!!! EKK!!! Really looking forward to seeing it and trying it on not looking forward so much to the standing in the bra and pants in front of all the skinny minis and felling like a fat frump!!!! Hope my dress is too big as that will give me a wee boost. Have you tried your dress at all Kells??

Just the day we got them and its 19 weeks now until we get them 1 week before the wedding! I'm like you hoping by that stage it will be massive lol.

had a bit to much gin last night and craving bad food right now just watched the boys devour happy meals could have easily snatched them off them!

Back