Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

Yay! Fantastic news about the job. Really made up for you. I know it'll all be new and a bit scary, but at least you know where you're at now :)
And good luck with the course. It'll probably be difficult at first, but I reckon you'll get in to the swing of it in no time. Presentations are horrible and the people who say we have to do them are evil!! But I'm sure you'll do fine :D
Hope you have a good weekend.xx

Thanks Ladies I am so made up about my job. I just can't wait to get started now. It will be a big change but change is good. It is such a weight of my mind worrying about my job and means that I can now just focus on myself.

I am breaking my diet just for this evening to celebrate the job and my husband and I are going to have a wee drink or 6 lol!!! I have been so on plan all week that I don't feel so bad about it. Hopefully it would affect my weight loss too much on Monday!!

Enjoy :)
I have finally got back on plan today which I am happy about :)
We are away for a few days at the end of may so I am using that as my target but haven't quite decided yet how much I want to lose before then - just to fit into my summer clothes comfortably would be nice as some of them are a little snug at the moment :(

Well even after a night of plan on Sat I still managed to lose 4lbs this week. So pleased to see that my hard work paid off. I have really increased my body magic over the weekend. I went swimming on Sunday and Yesterday. I swam 35 lengths on Sunday but could only manage 30 last night as my arms were sore. I think i will lay off the exercise today and maybe try aerobics on Wednesday again.

Well done you on your big loss :). Well done on the exercise too - think I might have to try and start swimming too x

I went out a walk with the family last night as it was such a nice evening we walked to the park and back which is about a 3 mile round trip. I like being in the park in warmer weather weather with the brighter evening. I said to the hubby I could feel spring finally in the air. I think I spoke to soon though cause i woke up this morning and its so dark outside and raining so heavy. :( Wonder if summer will ever come? I feel like its been the longest winter I can ever remember. ITs nearly May and people are still wearing there winter woollies lol.

I had a really nice dinner last night. It was just a simply homemade chili with rice and slimming world chips. I then used 15 syns for garlic bread but it was totally worth it.
Aerobics tonight hope i make it through the class and don't die of embarrassment lol. My chum can't make it tonight so I am braving it alone.
Hope everyone else's weeks are going well?

Well I was naughty at the weekend and paid for it with a 3lb gain, was that annoyed I spent an hour in the gym last night and I have another hour planned in tonight and a circuits class on Friday morning at 6.45:eek: I hope I make it into work after that one. Just gave myself a good talking too yesterday tired of this yoyo business gets you nowhere!! One of the guys in work bought that 30 day shred by mistake so he gave it to me today also going to try and stick to that as well, anyone else tried it?

What is it Kells - never heard of it?

It's a 20 minute workout for 30 days in a row, the lady Gillian from the american biggest loser is the trainer. You do 10 days at level 1, 10 at level 2 and 10 at level 3 apparently you can potentially lose up to 20lbs and high inch loss as well but I have heard its tough going!

Well 2 full days back on plan, gym on both days and apart from aching a little I am all good. Found the cure to my sleep problems as well as I have slept like a baby the last 2 nights!!

Wow that sounds like hard going - good luck if your giving it a go!!! I have to say I feel so much better for being back on plan for the last 4 days :)

I started the 30 day shred last night and I tell you I felt it afterwards! Had to get into a hot bath and soak for about 20 mins. This morning I am sore but that good sore where I know for once what is causing the aches and its not just down to being fat! 3 full days on plan and I am really not thinking about going off plan at all. Had loads of syns left last night so made a cup of tea and headed to bed to have it with a fudge as a treat; drank the tea and realised I was just thirsty and put the fudge bar back in the cupboard! Don't know if something has finally clicked or I am doing well as I am at home and on my own this week, big test will be the weekend with my other half and his kids as they all arrive tonight, this is when I usually slip up!!

Sorry wasn't around yesterday I was at my tech course, which is hard work but I enjoying it.

Kelly you are so brave tackling the 30 day shred. I have heard its hard work but gets great results. I think once you exercise it makes you look at what you put in mouth differently. I keep thinking I don't want that bad thing cause it will undo all my good work. I found working out has helped my sleeping as well. Both the men in my life are out fishing this afternoon so I am going to go straight from work to the pool today and get a swim in so I can just chill out the rest of the night. If they catch any fish then they may even provide my dinner lol.

Good luck with it all Kells!!

Hope you are getting on ok on the course Starburst and that you get fresh fish for tea ;)

Well ladies how did we all get on over the weekend?? I am getting weighed at half 5:30 so I will be back then to update my stats. I think I should have a loss. I'm going to aerobics after class tonight looking forward to it. I haven't done an exercise from my swim on Friday as i have been working all weekend!! :(

Good luck for the weigh in tonight! We just had ours in work and I lost 3.75lbs I am delighted! I am sticking with the shred dvd but oh my does it kill!! Went to the gym with my boyfriend yesterday and he said he was impressed, thought I went and fluffed about! what would the point in that be?? Then we got home did a full spring clean on the apartment and i then did the shred, was in bed for 9 lol. All worth it when I stepped on those scales today though :D

Back