Operation Bridesmaid Aug 2013!

Well done on your loss Kelly!!

I lost 4.5lbs this week and was slimmer of the week :) Super chuffed with myself!! So that is just a pound more to get my holiday gain off. I went to aerobics after class it seemed a bit harder this week rather than getting any easier. It did help that I was knackered. I really think the exercise is boosting my losses. I never would of had continually big losses like this before when I wasn't exercising. I have to say I am really enjoying the exercise too. Just getting out of the house and having some me time. I will either go for a swim tonight or walk the dog the mile round trip to the park. Depends on the weather.

Well done Starburst!!:553:

I had to take a night off last night was dead on my feet so went home and made a frittata and a strawberry roulade (sw of course) and chilled out in my onesie and watched 3 episodes of Dexter it was bliss! Back to the gym and the shred tonight. I am enjoying the exercise and I feel like Starburst that it does boost the weightloss! Hopefully my body will get used to it soon and I wont be like a zombie! Also found a blog by Jillian Michaels in which she says that the whole do the shred for 30 in a row was a marketing tool and she would recommend 1-2 days rest a week so I grabbed that with both hands :coffee: But back to :character00116:tonight! P.S I love the smileys

Well done on the loss Starburst :)
I have been out on my bike for a couple if small rides (as daughter came too) but am hoping to bike to school to collect her tonight if weather stays good :)

Wow!! Amazing loss mate. Super well done :worthy: xx

Thanks ladies! Was over my syns yesterday by 10 opps lol. I just really wanted some chippy chips though with my tea. As the boys were having a chip shop dinner. Could of been worse and went the whole hog with a pastie as well but i didn't i made a syn free chicken curry to go with it. I will try and use a few less over the next few days and keep up with body magic.

Well I have managed to keep the eating side of things within syns although with all the additional exercise I could eat a horse! On Tuesday night I had half a Frittata for my tea and an hour later I was so hungry so I had enough syns left and made myself sw chips with mayflower curry sauce, hit the spot!!

A little treat now an again wont hurt you as you are dong so well - especially if your clothes are dropping off you ;)

I have been better this week and have taken daughter to school on the bike 3 time and would have again today but it as raining :(. Am hoping it will help with a good loss his week!!!!

Well done on the bike ride!!!

I am heading out for dinner tonight with the hubby looking forward to it as we haven't had a chance for a date night in ages. I haven't had any syns all day so gonna try and stay on plan food wise and stick to the sparkling water instead of the vino. I'm working at half seven in the morning so that should help keep me on the straight and narrow.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

Glad you enjoyed your meal :) well done on not falling off plan too :)
i am very disappointed today - have been mega good this week and biked to school etc and weighed myself this morning and have only lost 1lb :(
Must try to not too disheartened today otherwise am gong to fall off plan, I don't understand how it can not be a pound :(

Thanks Starburst :). I have fallen off a bit today and am currently sitting here with a large glass of wine and nibbling on crisps with hubby :(. I promise to get back on plan tomorrow and be good and keep up with the exercise. I do get disheartened easily unfortunately and I was hoping for at least a 3lb loss this week which I know I shouldn't and a loss is a loss at the end of the day. It is at times like this that I think being at class would be helpful!!!

I lost 3lbs this week. That's the holiday gain well and truly back off. I am now lighter than I was when I started my job 7 years ago. The day of my medical for my job I was 15stone 10lbs. I now weigh 15 stone 9 :) so happy! Only a quick post as I has to get ready for aerobics.

Back